No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
    Hey Maniaco, pimp slap your servant please, he is getting out of hand in here!!
    maniac sometimes lets his nasty foul smelling dog(street cleaner) outta his leach and when that happens, lol, the street cleaner becomes turns into a full fledged ****in stupid azz ******ed azz ****** lol , lol, that is why the street cleaner must be locked up in his cage by his master(maniac) ,lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      maniac sometimes lets his nasty foul smelling dog(street cleaner) outta his leach and when that happens, lol, the street cleaner becomes turns into a full fledged ****in stupid azz ******ed azz ****** lol , lol, that is why the street cleaner must be locked up in his cage by his master(maniac) ,lol, nyahahaha
      It sounds to me that you are Maniac's bottom bytch

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Street Cleaner is getting owned
        yes , hes still your btch homie, lol he actually likes being your b1tch homie, lol, you know how i know this , lol, cause street cleaner told me this himself, lol, mnyahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
          yes , hes still your btch homie, lol he actually likes being your b1tch homie, lol, you know how i know this , lol, cause street cleaner told me this himself, lol, mnyahahaha
          Owned by whom? My kids watch sponge bob and you remind of Patrick in that you don't realize how dumb you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Owned by whom? My kids watch sponge bob and you remind of Patrick in that you don't realize how dumb you are.
            youre owned by maniac,lol hes your master lol, nyahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              LMAO.... Maniac owning that clown Street cleaner!!
              i saw the street cleaner performing in the circus yesterday with the rest of the clowns, lol, maniac told the street cleaner to wipe the **** from the ground where the elephants ****ted on, lol, the street cleaner did just that, after all, that is why street cleaner is called the street cleaner, lol, he cleans the **** off the streets, lol, true story, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X