Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Klitschko's retiring anytime soon would be DREADFUL for heavyweight boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

none of the guys you have listed has proven anything...where is helenius? he is the best choice or haye if he sticks around.

Comment

It can't get worse than what it already is so I have to disagree with you on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        none of the guys you have listed has proven anything...where is helenius? he is the best choice or haye if he sticks around.
        I don't know, I don't think anyone does.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Solis had his chance and got Ko'd in 2 minutes by Vitali

he is 32 years old, inactive and badly out of shape

he is not the future of anything.

All such fighters have been excluded, Arreola, Solis, Adamek, Chambers etc
          He wasn't KO'd, he blew out his knee. (Which is also the main cause of his inactivity.)

Do V. Klitschko fans think that propagating nonsense adds credibility to their charge or something?
          Last edited by Drunken Cat; 08-24-2012, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            You know what will happen.

Suliman will bung Arreola in with Hasting Rasini or someone so he can "win" the vacant WBC title.

Wlads belts would be divided up, and fought over by guys the Klitschko brothers have already wiped the floor with umpteen times.

In short it would be awful, we'd have a load of Heavyweight Champions who have already proven that they couldn't even COMPETE against the brothers.

I hope that Wlad and Vitali do stick around for at least a few more years, byt that point maybe the dross will have all given it up and guys like Price, Boystov and Mitchell will have lived up to expectation and be worthy heirs to the heavyweight crown.

Who do you think, if anyone will replace the Klitschkos at the top of the mountain?

It will be a great day when they retire i'm sick of their loaded slave contracts an for fighting old shot fighters or nobodies.

Wlad always has to have everything stacked in his favour, and just jab jab grabs for 12 rounds, hold and leans and bores the hell out of the fans.

I had a bit of respect for Vitali but his choices of late shows that he is following his brother's example.

Comment

Its been "dreadfull" for 20 years, where have you been? Ray.

Comment

The Klitschko's retiring is the best thing to happen for the division.

Will the standards of the champions be as high as it is now? No. But it creates multiple contenders and great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                  I think Odlanier Solis beats anyone in your poll, so I chose other.

I know the guy has weight problems, but he deserves more respect. How you could not include him is beyond me.
                  Solis has to beat obesity first, the only thing he has a chance of winning at the moment is a pie eating constest.

Comment

Well hopefully these up and coming fighters turn out to be alright. Price, Jennings, Wilder, Perez, etc.

Comment

I hope Vitali will retire soon. Then, Wlad can take that belt too, once it has been given on a silver plate to Arreola.

The heavyweight picture will be sad when Wlad retires. Wlad has his flaws, but he has given us one great thing : a dominant and active lineal champion. I would like to see Wlad fight 2 or 3 more years, going out just after having beaten the contenders and future contenders like Mitchell, Price and Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                      X