• Show
Clear All

last girl i screwed wasnt my girl

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      Now when you say 'wank' you mean...
      Jerked, tackle tickled. lol

Comment

She has been on the rag the past week so the last time was the **** where she pooped on me that I made a thread about.

Good times

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          She has been on the rag the past week so the last time was the **** where she pooped on me that I made a thread about.

Good times

Comment

Larry's Brother: I know why **** bothers you so much...you being an inmate and all...your experiences with **** have all been with another man/men forcing their cucks up your rhino lined a55hole. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              Larry's Brother: I know why **** bothers you so much...you being an inmate and all...your experiences with **** have all been with another man/men forcing their cucks up your rhino lined a55hole. hahaha
              ???the hell

Comment

While my girl was surfing the net I lied her down on top of me face up undressed her and started giving her a massage. One thing lead to another and then I find myself tongue massaging her azzhole and vagina. Next came doggystyle and then hardcore spread eagle and finally busted all inside her azz crack. What did you do to your girl the last time you screwed her?
                Did she kept surfing the net while all this was going on?

Comment

If she wasnt on boxingscene then im not impressed.

Comment

While my girl was surfing the net I lied her down on top of me face up undressed her and started giving her a massage. One thing lead to another and then I find myself tongue massaging her azzhole and vagina. Next came doggystyle and then hardcore spread eagle and finally busted all inside her azz crack. What did you do to your girl the last time you screwed her?

Comment

In other words you're a virgin.

Comment

Working...
                      X