Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to START a BIIIIIIG BOXING DVD BIZZ, Let me know if wanna make easy $$$$ !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to START a BIIIIIIG BOXING DVD BIZZ, Let me know if wanna make easy $$$$ !!!!!

I've got a DVD burner, a crap-load of fights on my COMPUTER in great quality, a high-speed download connection, and about a million sources for fights.

What I want to do is create a website where you can pick maybe 4 fights, or 2 in HD, get them thrown on a DVD, ANNNNNNNND to boot I want the customer to be able to receive his DVD(s) with CUSTOM MADE ARTWORK ON THE COVER.

Photoshop stuff.

So anybody who likes to use PHOTOSHOP and is good with it, and wants to make a little bit of cash for what should be a good deal of fun, let me know ASAP and we'll get started together.

I would also like to maybe eventually make my own website, instead using one of the FREE online sites that let you make your own site. So if anyone knows much about that, let me know and I'll keep you in mind for when I try to expand.

OTHER IDEAS:

I can buy some NICE DVD cases in large quan******, and they allow for a slip of paper to be inserted inside (like in most professional DVDs). I want to put something in there like a thank you slip with an logo on it, and maybe a table of contents for the fights on the DVD.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT MAKING THIS AS PROFESSIONAL AS POSSIBLE.

EVERY OTHER SITE LIKE THIS IS OUT THERE TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK OR TWO. THERE IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS BUSINESS. AND I AM TALKING LONG TERM. THINK ABOUT NFL FILMS AND THE DYNASTY THEY RUN. NETWORKS LIKE ESPN CLASSIC PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR PROMOTERS FIGHT LIBRARIES. PROMOTERS LIKE BOB ARUM AND DON KING HIRE THEIR OWN COMMENTATORS BECAUSE A YEAR AFTER THE FIGHT AIRS ON HBO/SHOWTIME, THE RIGHTS TO THE FIGHTS BECOME THEIRS. THEY WOULDN'T PAY FOR THEIR OWN COMMENTATORS IF THEY WEREN'T MAKING BANK SELLING OFF THE FIGHTS. I'M TALKING LONG TERM GUYS, I REALLY WANT TO START SOMETHING HERE.

Let me know if you are at all interested in helping, joining the business, or offering advice.

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
    I've got a DVD burner, a crap-load of fights on my COMPUTER in great quality, a high-speed download connection, and about a million sources for fights.

What I want to do is create a website where you can pick maybe 4 fights, or 2 in HD, get them thrown on a DVD, ANNNNNNNND to boot I want the customer to be able to receive his DVD(s) with CUSTOM MADE ARTWORK ON THE COVER.

Photoshop stuff.

So anybody who likes to use PHOTOSHOP and is good with it, and wants to make a little bit of cash for what should be a good deal of fun, let me know ASAP and we'll get started together.

I would also like to maybe eventually make my own website, instead using one of the FREE online sites that let you make your own site. So if anyone knows much about that, let me know and I'll keep you in mind for when I try to expand.

OTHER IDEAS:

I can buy some NICE DVD cases in large quan******, and they allow for a slip of paper to be inserted inside (like in most professional DVDs). I want to put something in there like a thank you slip with an logo on it, and maybe a table of contents for the fights on the DVD.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT MAKING THIS AS PROFESSIONAL AS POSSIBLE.

EVERY OTHER SITE LIKE THIS IS OUT THERE TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK OR TWO. THERE IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS BUSINESS. AND I AM TALKING LONG TERM. THINK ABOUT NFL FILMS AND THE DYNASTY THEY RUN. NETWORKS LIKE ESPN CLASSIC PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR PROMOTERS FIGHT LIBRARIES. PROMOTERS LIKE BOB ARUM AND DON KING HIRE THEIR OWN COMMENTATORS BECAUSE A YEAR AFTER THE FIGHT AIRS ON HBO/SHOWTIME, THE RIGHTS TO THE FIGHTS BECOME THEIRS. THEY WOULDN'T PAY FOR THEIR OWN COMMENTATORS IF THEY WEREN'T MAKING BANK SELLING OFF THE FIGHTS. I'M TALKING LONG TERM GUYS, I REALLY WANT TO START SOMETHING HERE.

Let me know if you are at all interested in helping, joining the business, or offering advice.

Thanks guys!
    first of all get ready to get your ass sued

In order to make 100% profit you yourself would have to film, edit, and fund the fight.

OR you could pay HBO or Showtime royalties

Classic fights are maybe the only ones you could get away with it. but even then im pretty sure there is a promoter or sponsor out there that would want a cut.

if you do start this business it would have to be local and would pretty much be bootlegging

Comment

If you want to make money off of them you have to do it illegally, otherwise you're in for some lawsuits...

Comment

Working...
      X