Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna go have some natto (fermented soybean) over rice, and a bottle of beer, and then come back and work on proof reading my manuscript for a bit.

Comment

• 3am, in the lab editing my thesis. I have to finish it by tomorrow in order to take it to get book bound.

I think it's time to crack open a pint of Johnnie Walker Red.

Comment

• Just my luck; I finished my thesis. However this morning, and all day, a freak snow storm hit. It was almost like a blizzard style storm. Basically, it was like a typhoon, which hit Tokyo all the time, but it was snow instead of rain.

I made it to the shop and back, but it took me almost 5 hours round trip, for a trip that should've taken about 2 under normal conditions. The trains kept on stopping at stations. Luckily, I brought a pint of Johney Walker Red along for the journey.

I still have to go back to pick up the book. I'm still working on preparing all of my documents. Everything is written and printed, but there's still work I have to do. I spent about 15,000 yen on printing and binding alone today, which is about $170. Ouch.

I haven't slept one second in about 36 hours. And, I'm still drinking. About to crack open my third beer out of a six pack I picked up after dipping into the bar for a guiness and some food.

Comment

• Just my luck; I finished my thesis. However this morning, and all day, a freak snow storm hit. It was almost like a blizzard style storm. Basically, it was like a typhoon, which hit Tokyo all the time, but it was snow instead of rain.

I made it to the shop and back, but it took me almost 5 hours round trip, for a trip that should've taken about 2 under normal conditions. The trains kept on stopping at stations. Luckily, I brought a pint of Johney Walker Red along for the journey.

I still have to go back to pick up the book. I'm still working on preparing all of my documents. Everything is written and printed, but there's still work I have to do. I spent about 15,000 yen on printing and binding alone today, which is about $170. Ouch.

I haven't slept one second in about 36 hours. And, I'm still drinking. About to crack open my third beer out of a six pack I picked up after dipping into the bar for a guiness and some food.

Comment

• It's crazy how fast you can lose your alcohol tolerance.

Comment

• I'll leave this here as I take another sip of the Crown Maple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I'll leave this here as I take another sip of the Crown Maple.

Things are shaking in the D-Lang!

Comment

• Big up to my french vanillas
                  Parlez-vous français, mi amor, merci, oui oui, bon bons
                  And all that good stuff...that good stuff

Just needed to drop in here and say that guys, I'm sure you get the point.

Comment

• I told myself I wouldn't come in here unless I was totally smashed. I was wrong because I am only half way there.

Comment

Working...
                    X