No announcement yet.

The Abyss of Thinking....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Abyss of Thinking....

To all who can grasp this thinking, you are walking the inner pathway of freedom. To those who fight it, you are only battling yourself.

The Abyss of Thinking,

God, Most High, Creator as defined by itself is absolutely, unquestionable beyond human comprehension. ALL we truly know is we (as in the whole universe) exists because it exists. God, as defined by humans, is a concept For it is the human spirituality that brings it to life. Humans create God in his or her image.

This is evident in ALL cultures both ancient and current....

1. Christianity was developed by European male scholars and the image of a God source that represents that religion is a European male.

2. Buddhism was developed by Asian male scholars the image of a God source for that religion is an Asian male.

3. Ancient Mayans was developed by Mayan male scholars and the God source for that religion was the image of a Mayan male.

4. Ancient Meta Netur was developed by Black male and female Kemet scholars and the God source for that religion was the image of black male and female Kemetians (mentionable note: this was the first culture that developed a God source for this current civilization) Ect.,

For if the God source is the same to all humans, then there would be absolutely no debates on the origin, vision, or principle the God source represents. All humans would see God as is just as all humans see the sun as light and the sky as blue. Each human visualizes God by the use of his or her intuitive nature.

No two people’s visions are the same. They may use another persons' vision (like Leonardo Da Vinci's painting of Jesus) to influence their perception, but the reality is if that person never had a picture supplied by the painter, his or her vision would be quite different. Because people don’t visualize and think exactly the same, the God source identifies, communicates, and dwells within each individual human and relates to that human exactly as that human perceives God to be. Then humans with similar not exact perceptions create organized groups, join together, develop, and practice rituals.

All humans seek pleasure in his or her perceptions to obtain the ultimate feeling of well being within his or her own spirit. Humans will seek ideas, stories, data, information, science, mathematics, ect., to support their perceptions? Then humans actually live what they have perceived. You are only subject to your perception. It is man who creates the conditions to support his perception (heaven, hell ect.,)

Many who read this post will think this is blasemphy, but if you truly attempt to synthesize rather than analyze or use Holistic thought rather than rational thought, then one can obtain the lesson of knowledge based on the wisdom of divine universal law. Now I realized this will not be comprehended by most, but a few of you should of be able to get...the more advanced souls.

Me understood. U write words good.

Yet, there is a real air of arrogance. "Advanced souls". I dont mind preteniousness for the sake of being pretenious. Maybe by posting on this site, using the words and phrasing u use, u know many will not understand wat the **** ur on about. U choose to sprinkle a fair bit of pompousness on a thought provoking intelligent post, and alienating some of us less advanced souls. Im sure if u wrote in a less arrogant tone, more people would comprehend and appreciate ur posts.

Basically everything was great except the first and last lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru View Post
      Me understood. U write words good.

Yet, there is a real air of arrogance. "Advanced souls". I dont mind preteniousness for the sake of being pretenious. Maybe by posting on this site, using the words and phrasing u use, u know many will not understand wat the **** ur on about. U choose to sprinkle a fair bit of pompousness on a thought provoking intelligent post, and alienating some of us less advanced souls. Im sure if u wrote in a less arrogant tone, more people would comprehend and appreciate ur posts.

Basically everything was great except the first and last lines.
      Only stating the obvious based on my experience of posters on this site. For those who feel insulted, should not be. I can be brutally honest at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post
        To all who can grasp this thinking, you are walking the inner pathway of freedom. To those who fight it, you are only battling yourself.

The Abyss of Thinking,

God, Most High, Creator as defined by itself is absolutely, unquestionable beyond human comprehension. ALL we truly know is we (as in the whole universe) exists because it exists. God, as defined by humans, is a concept For it is the human spirituality that brings it to life. Humans create God in his or her image.

1. Christianity was developed by European male scholars and the image of a God source that represents that religion is a European male.

2. Buddhism was developed by Asian male scholars the image of a God source for that religion is an Asian male.

3. Ancient Mayans was developed by Mayan male scholars and the God source for that religion was the image of a Mayan male.

4. Ancient Meta Netur was developed by Black male and female Kemet scholars and the God source for that religion was the image of black male and female Kemetians (mentionable note: this was the first culture that developed a God source for this current civilization) Ect.,

For if the God source is the same to all humans, then there would be absolutely no debates on the origin, vision, or principle the God source represents. All humans would see God as is just as all humans see the sun as light and the sky as blue. Each human visualizes God by the use of his or her intuitive nature.

No two people’s visions are the same. They may use another persons' vision (like Leonardo Da Vinci's painting of Jesus) to influence their perception, but the reality is if that person never had a picture supplied by the painter, his or her vision would be quite different. Because people don’t visualize and think exactly the same, the God source identifies, communicates, and dwells within each individual human and relates to that human exactly as that human perceives God to be. Then humans with similar not exact perceptions create organized groups, join together, develop, and practice rituals.

All humans seek pleasure in his or her perceptions to obtain the ultimate feeling of well being within his or her own spirit. Humans will seek ideas, stories, data, information, science, mathematics, ect., to support their perceptions? Then humans actually live what they have perceived. You are only subject to your perception. It is man who creates the conditions to support his perception (heaven, hell ect.,)

Many who read this post will think this is blasemphy, but if you truly attempt to synthesize rather than analyze or use Holistic thought rather than rational thought, then one can obtain the lesson of knowledge based on the wisdom of divine universal law. Now I realized this will not be comprehended by most, but a few of you should of be able to get...the more advanced souls.
        I will completely get back to this post later on, brother. I'm a little too busy for deep thinking at the moment. I'll be back though, Scouts honor.

Comment

The Abyss of Thinking,

i respect your opoins.

but i disagree with you.

last time i asked you some question and should you some evidence of exictance in God.

i dont know of any other religion but i going to talk about my religion islam.

there is some logical, sciencetifal and something in your heart to guide you.

if you are logical person you would be asking this questions:
          logical is the part why are you here in this world and for what reason your here? is the creation of the universe is probably or something?

science side:
          http://www.jalyat.net/index.htm
          it will explain many of the quran science stuff as well as one thing you have to ask yourself who taught the prophet mohammed those things. and yes its 1,400 years back.

heart is something i cant help you with it is only God's will in doing so. sometimes you will have all the answer in front of you but you wouldnt belive a thing because even if its right you dont like it so you want to find you version of the truth.

i am not trying to make you muslims by force but i am trying to convicne you on God's excitcance and that is all up to you what you want to belive in the end. because this conversation could go on and on and you would put your point and i would put my point and it wont end the conversation.

you wont change my view on God's exictance and i wont change your view on his not excitance. but i just putting some of my point in a respected manner

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
            i respect your opoins.

but i disagree with you.

last time i asked you some question and should you some evidence of exictance in God.

i dont know of any other religion but i going to talk about my religion islam.

there is some logical, sciencetifal and something in your heart to guide you.

if you are logical person you would be asking this questions:
            logical is the part why are you here in this world and for what reason your here? is the creation of the universe is probably or something?

science side:
            http://www.jalyat.net/index.htm
            it will explain many of the quran science stuff as well as one thing you have to ask yourself who taught the prophet mohammed those things. and yes its 1,400 years back.

heart is something i cant help you with it is only God's will in doing so. sometimes you will have all the answer in front of you but you wouldnt belive a thing because even if its right you dont like it so you want to find you version of the truth.

i am not trying to make you muslims by force but i am trying to convicne you on God's excitcance and that is all up to you what you want to belive in the end. because this conversation could go on and on and you would put your point and i would put my point and it wont end the conversation.

you wont change my view on God's exictance and i wont change your view on his not excitance. but i just putting some of my point in a respected manner

There is absolutely NO PROOF that God you refer to exists. Your view of God is based on the words of another man according to his perception. Had the Koran or the Bible not been written, where would your belief system rest? How would you view God? When you look for God outside of yourself rather than inside, you lose the true sense of inner divine.

Comment

There is absolutely NO PROOF that God you refer to exists. Your view of God is based on the words of another man according to his perception. Had the Koran or the Bible not been written, where would your belief system rest? How would you view God? When you look for God outside of yourself rather than inside, you lose the true sense of inner divine.
              If a this mand was not educated and new all this things in science before 1,400 year ago then who learn this man.

many of the stuff where not knowen to man.

The Koran came down because the angel and the torah was altered comple of times.

thw words in thee Quran and knowledge in it was so much advance that many off it was discovery just recently

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                If a this mand was not educated and new all this things in science before 1,400 year ago then who learn this man.

many of the stuff where not knowen to man.

The Koran came down because the angel and the torah was altered comple of times.

thw words in thee Quran and knowledge in it was so much advance that many off it was discovery just recently

Men were learning science in ancient Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia long before Mohammed came into existence.

You are missing the point. You perceive what was written by another man based on his perception which ultimately become a belief for you.

Comment

Men were learning science in ancient Egypt, Nubia, Ethiopia long before Mohammed came into existence.

You are missing the point. You perceive what was written by another man based on his perception which ultimately become a belief for you.
                  nut mohammed didnt read.

as well some of the stuff need device to know like the development of the embroy, expanding of the universe and many other thing just check the website .

Comment

The Abyss of Thinking,

Say, are u familiar with David Hume?
                    Some of the ideas of yours look like they have been inspired by him.

Comment

Working...
                    X