Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I never swerve for animals. I'd rather kill them than kill myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, those people were idiots though, just getting out of their vehicles in a busy highway like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Incredible, I wonder where this happened.
      Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-18-2017, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Incredible, I wonder where this happened.
        I think it's in China

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Damn, those people were idiots though, just getting out of their vehicles in a busy highway like that.
          That's what I'm saying. I wouldn't stop on the highway or if I did I would pull to the side. They're in the middle of the highway not paying attention

Comment

Driving in romania I've ran over a dog, almost hit another car, later a grandma in the crosswalk (avoided both by crazy swerving a tiny Celica), and I've seen a friend completely total his car trying to swerve to avoid a dog.
            Thankfully all three friends were okay...

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Driving in romania I've ran over a dog, almost hit another car, later a grandma in the crosswalk (avoided both by crazy swerving a tiny Celica), and I've seen a friend completely total his car trying to swerve to avoid a dog.
              Thankfully all three friends were okay...

What were your thoughts about Romania?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                What were your thoughts about Romania?
                It's trash compared to life here..... exactly what you would expect from a 2nd world country.

but I honestly love it far more.

Comment

Who the **** gets out of their car in the middle of the freeway and stays standing in the road? I wouldve run to the shoulder by the right lane or better yet moved my car over there and waited for cops or whoever

Comment

You're never supposed to swerve for anything impeding the road, you're supposed to brake. But if you stop your car on a highway and get out..... you're more stupid than whatever you were trying to avoid. I'm baffled as to how people can be such complete morons.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                      Who the **** gets out of their car in the middle of the freeway and stays standing in the road? I wouldve run to the shoulder by the right lane or better yet moved my car over there and waited for cops or whoever
                      Exactly!! You can't blame an animal for being an animal. If you're dum enough to get out on a busy road or highway.....are you really smarter than the animals that are crossing the road?

Comment

Working...
                      X