Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas vs. Aaron Herrera Finalized - Dec. 15, PBC on FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas vs. Aaron Herrera Finalized - Dec. 15, PBC on FS1

LANCASTER, CA. - Former welterweight champion Jessie Vargas returns to the ring to take on hard-hitting veteran Aaron Herrera in the 10-round main event of a special Friday night edition of Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes December 15 from Pioneer Event Center in Lancaster, California with televised coverage starting at 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmmm, this is actually a decent card.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Hmmm, this is actually a decent card.
      I agree. The worst fight on the card might be the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
        I agree. The worst fight on the card might be the main event.
        The main event should have been Vargas vs Diego Chaves and co-main Jamal James vs Aaron Herrera.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          The main event should have been Vargas vs Diego Chaves and co-main Jamal James vs Aaron Herrera.
          agree, but Vargas wants nothing to do with Chaves coming off a 13 months layoff

Comment

Vargas isn't very bright.
            He gave up a chance to fight on prime time ESPN to go fight on FS1.... Dumb move!

Comment

Vargas. That guy who believes he is more popular than he actually is. Serious question. Is he just fodder for everyone at welterweight or does he actually have fans? I have yet to come across a Vargas fan.

Comment

Man I wanna watch this fight card. All decent fights not mind blowing but good..... I want to take time out to say I feel bad for Ruslan's career!! A few years ago he was on pace to fight Manny Pacquiao and even had his own little special on HBO!! Then a gentlemen by the name of Chris Algeri came along and ruined his WHOLE CAREER/life... Wow!! Algeri went on to fight Pac (if you call getting knocked down 6 times a fight lol) And got paid good money as well as a good payday in Amir Khan.. And Ruslan rapidly turned into a gatekeeper that's what happens when cherry picking goes wrong!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Vargas isn't very bright.
                  He gave up a chance to fight on prime time ESPN to go fight on FS1.... Dumb move!
                  yea but im sure his next fight will be on showtime, vs a porter or khan type. He prob left cause TR has no one for him to fight except crawford

Comment

Chaves vs James very nice match-up

Comment

Working...
                    X