Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone actually think Joshua would beat Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      That's all AJ is to me. A bodubuilder that boxes for a living.
      Which is probably why no one takes you seriously!

Comment

He absolutely can beat Wilder. Wilder can't box and his chin is still a question mark.

I'd favor Joshua to win but I'd still give Wilder a decent chance because of his power.

Comment

I do. AJ would knock wilder out with few problems but wilder will continue to talk **** and price himself out. All this is so predictable.

Comment

The same haters that believe A.J beats Wilder are the same that thought Kovalev would KO Andre S.O.G Ward, same fools the believed that Lil G-String would walk Canelo down and beat him senseless ; same gullible UK fanboys that said Kell Brook would outclass E. Spence -- but who got all them picks right? me.

Now I'm telling you like I been telling you scoffers for years Deontay Wilder is going to prove you wrong and prove me right AGAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Which is probably why no one takes you seriously!
              You do realize after WIlder whoops his ass, I'm bumping the ISH out this thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                The same haters that believe A.J beats Wilder are the same that thought Kovalev would KO Andre S.O.G Ward, same fools the believed that Lil G-String would walk Canelo down and beat him senseless ; same gullible UK fanboys that said Kell Brook would outclass E. Spence -- but who got all them picks right? me.

Now I'm telling you like I been telling you scoffers for years Deontay Wilder is going to prove you wrong and prove me right AGAIN.
                Other than GGG/Nelo, agree wholeheartedly, and you notice how it's always UK fans that get way too fanboyish for their fighter, and make the most ******ed predictions?

Yeah, Wilder's gonna whoop that ass, and I wasn't joking when I said he's a generational talent. He's the Joel Embiid of boxers, minus the injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

yeah but ward won cuz of crooked refs and judges..and lil didnt lose and even though it was a draw it was cuz of crooked judges...and lil landed more jabs so...and well...brook only lost cause lil g already damaged him....and so on and so on......when wilder sparks AJ they will have an excuse for that too

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                    You do realize after WIlder whoops his ass, I'm bumping the ISH out this thread.....
                    Yeah because it would be shocking to you, right? Even though he does, what does that say #1 KO's #2, that's pretty standard... I'm 60 / 40 on Wilder, I think the stamina issues will be apparent.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      you see this guy

I'm dead. Literal tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X