Egyptian Mummified DNA Shows Ancestry Akin to the Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    More like stop disillusioning yourself.

You are dilusional beyond repair. By the time the Greeks and Romans ruled, the Egyptians were a non factor, a conquered colony who paid tribute. Whatever influence Egyptians had was long gone by the time of the Roman Empire. Unless you can point me to a specific source or scholar that intellectual property was stolen from, which you can't, then you don't have a leg to stand, mysterious mystery schools isnt proof of ****. They did have a dope library though.

The Spanish didn't take Europe out of the dark ages from Arab education if that is what you're getting at. Through Charlamegnes reforms Europe started slowly coming out of the "dark ages". Although the term Middle Ages is a bit of a misnomer as there was plenty of advancement in Britain and the Byzantine Empire. But even if that was the case, good for the Europeans for adopting superior methods of civilization from thei Arab brethren to help propel themselves into superior positions of power.
    Just as a whole

Not even worth the time

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Agreed, just like Africa is a black one; but you guys want that too
      Who has ever claimed that Africa is white? Sub Saharan Africa is absolutely black, while Northern Africa looks mostly Arab or Mediterranean to me, which isn't white by any estimation.

I like to classify people more by their historical and ethnic relation vs just color. Europeans just happen to live on a small continent so I find them all related regardless of the shade of their whiteness, not to mention all of their history is intertwined with one another.

I think North Africans should be separated from sub Saharan Africans. The middle easterners are their own group. And I wouldn't consider an Indian Asian the same as a Chinese Asian.

Comment

Who has ever claimed that Africa is white? Sub Saharan Africa is absolutely black, while Northern Africa looks mostly Arab or Mediterranean to me, which isn't white by any estimation.

I like to classify people more by their historical and ethnic relation vs just color. Europeans just happen to live on a small continent so I find them all related regardless of the shade of their whiteness, not to mention all of their history is intertwined with one another.

I think North Africans should be separated from sub Saharan Africans. The middle easterners are their own group. And I wouldn't consider an Indian Asian the same as a Chinese Asian.
        I see you're stuck on this Arab stuff.

How do East Africans from Ethiopia become Arab?

Why not just ask Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Greek what the Egyptians were?

Sorry pal, but your white supremacist bretherin are at it again

Comment

Just as a whole

Not even worth the time
          It's pretty much the status quo of historical education. You're viewpoints are held by a fringe contingency who no one really takes seriously.

Comment

I see you're stuck on this Arab stuff.

How do East Africans from Ethiopia become Arab?

Why not just ask Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Greek what the Egyptians were?

Sorry pal, but your white supremacist bretherin are at it agin
            Ethiopians are black there is no doubt about that.

Point me to some sources where the ancient Greeks and Egyptians say they were black?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Does the NOI have any teachings about Mexicans? Ive always seen their rhetoric aimed at white people. Do they have a "history" about Hispanics?
              They usually count hispanics as white until it's convenient for them to say blacks and browns. You saw what they all called George Zimmerman.

Comment

It's pretty much the status quo of historical education. You're viewpoints are held by a fringe contingency who no one really takes seriously.
                Status quo by Nazi Germany... Have you ever took the time out to research when all this crazy rhetoric about race started being written in the history books?

When do you think it started? How much do you want to bet it wasn't when the Egyptians and Greek were living and it damn sure wasn't them who started it?

Secondly, it's a known fact that once the Romans discarded Egyptian culture and wisdom, the whole European continent went to schit for almost a thousand years while The Moors influenced Spain/Iberia and the rest of Europe with as much knowledge of math and sciences as they possibly could.

The Dark Ages wasn't made up by Afrocentrics Jim. And the period of time the Dark Ages existed wasn't either.

Again, where do you think the Economic bailout plan from the Dark Ages came from Jim? It damn sure wasn't from no Arabs
                Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-23-2017, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Yes, you do. Hence, why you brought it up and went into a rant about it. Dr. Sally ann-Ashton, the curator at Cambridge, just stop short of calling the Americans racist in her lecture about Kemet. You even cited Mary Lefkowitz, who was made to look stupid in her debate with Henry Clark and Bernal--the debate is still on youtube.

1. You noticed the history of these two university, Tuebingen and Max Planck was rife with white supremacy and nazism. This makes people skeptical of the study.

2. The study only select a small settlement, which means it is very unscientific and bias as there is no randomness. This is like going to a white part of city burial site and choose your sample to study the population continuation of American 16th and 19th century and conclude that ancient Americans weren't natives.

3. Only 3 full genome were actually sequence. Yes, they had a problem with contamination, or just specifically decide to use Mtdna because they know fully well the pharaohs are known to bed many foreigners.

4. Since that period (new kingdom), it was invasion upon invasion. Hyskos, Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Rome, followed by Arabs. Look at the distinction made on the book of gates with the average middle easterner and the Egyptians. Did some white dude tan darker than the Egyptians?

5. Do you honestly believe "Subsharan Africa" shares more dna with modern Egyptian (whom people are still believing are the descendants of ancient Egyptians) than they do with ancient Egyptians?

6. The paintings and statues are there for people to see, not the fake ones that are being lightened. If you really want insightful stuff, go on Egyptsearch forums where the geneticists and egyptologists are discussing. They suspect the research is a scam, because the researchers are not releasing all the info so they can replicate the study. Which means in Academia, it is not peered reviewed. It seems the media grab this and ran with it to make another stupid sensational claim that will eventually amount to nothing.

7. Why all these claims about white Egypt are so sensationalized and i never could understand it? Then when it is busted "no one cares whether they are black or white"?
                  Anyone wanna take a crack at it?
                  JimRaynor

Comment

Which is why they went into the Dark Ages for the next 1000+ years before being bailed out.... By guess who?
                    What is considered the dark ages started at about 400 AD and lasted to about 800 AD. Far from 1000+ years. And they weren't bailed out by anyone, they naturally progressed starting with Charlamegne.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      What is considered the dark ages started at about 400 AD and lasted to about 800 AD. Far from 1000+ years. And they weren't bailed out by anyone, they naturally progressed starting with Charlamegne.

Comment

Working...
                      X