Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: My Whole Career I've Been Denied Fights - Now That Ends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    SMH....Your in denial.....a formal offer for the fight was rejected.

http://www.thefightcity.com/golovkin...ovalev-boxing/
    nothing new there . . . . and I stand by my statement there were never any true negotiations. Any more than there were true negotiations when DLH sent his take it or leave it offer to Golovkin initially.

It is funny how we take Ward at his word he couldn't fight but Golovkin is clearly ducking Ward because he can't be trusted.

I've said I don't believe either guy ducked each other. Had Golovkin fought Sergio back in 2013/2014 and Golovkin was in a different position in his career then maybe they can make it happen at 168lbs. But who knows if Ward can make that weight .

I think there was gamesmanship on both guys side. Golovkin's team was definitely looking to build up his name in 2012. Ward was definitely on the back burner in 2015 and bringing up Golovkin (and at the same time doing his promo stablemate Cotto a solid) was his chance to come back and get a little pay back for not being able to say yes in 2012.

BTW before anyone says Andre wouldn't do such a thing?

http://www.boxing.com/andre_ward_i_c...klitschko.html

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      No you sat youre scared ass at 160 your whole career ducking real fights.
      Who you talking about Marvin Haglar? Or was that Hopkins who faced Tito when he was 36.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Wizard View Post
        is that why u ducked Ward? Lmfao stfu u clown.

ur career u were spoon fed bums. Now that ends, cauz they cashing you out, son.
        Its impossible to duck someone who doesn't fight in your own division and hasn't fought in the division right above you in 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          Accepting step-aside money makes you complicit in being "ducked".
          No it doesn't. Canelo was willing to give up the belt rather than fight GGG. There is no reason to think Cotto wouldn't have just given up the belt in order to fight Canelo if GGG didn't take the step aside money. This way at least GGG got something out of it while retaining his mandatory shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
            ward turned you down?
            I love how ward is a mw

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Dude! He lost to Jacobs & after that experience he will NEVER enter the ring with Jacobs again & Jermall is the mandatory for the winner but we all know what PATH they want to take IF he beats Nelo & that path is to get that last belt cuz who ever has it is a WEAK opponent in bily joe or who he already beat willie THEN move to 168 for the WEAK opponents there hopefully to retire RIGHT AFTER. GET A CLUE DUDE! If you a REAL FAN then you would want these fights! Not say what COWARDS say. When I fought & when I lost I told my coach RIGHT after the fight to get me a REMATCH which I would & win! Stop trying to PROTECT lil g!
              You can scream all you want he lost but he didn't.

He said he wanted the last belt for years now, long before Charlo moved up.

If you were a real fan you'd be wanting Charlo to get in the ring, if you were a real fan you'd be on board with a double header like I suggested:

Golovkin-Saunders (assuming both win) vs. Jacobs-Charlo winner.

How about that?

You're a hater pure and simple. I don't know if Golovkin is the wrong skin color for you but you aren't in the least remotely objective.

I had a friend who was at the Castillo-Mayweather fight in Vegas. Didn't even know who they were, very casual fan. He told me how the whole arena was booing the decision when Floyd won. That's about your level of supporting evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                @ kafkod

Nope , not letting lil gee-na The Diva off the hook just yet, he disrespected 3 weight classes full of great fighter's, and disrespected lot's of boxing fans.

I've been wanting GGG vs. Lara, Zurdo etc. for years. Enough with trying to protect your boy, quit defending his ducking diva ways, Golovkin's fans are partly to blame for his actions, you all are a bunch of enablers.

"This is Not Respect to Boxing"

The Hypetrain will be derailed in just a few days! CANELO will outbox & KO Golovkin!

Lara could move up to 160 whenever he wanted. He chose to talk ***** at 154 while fighting guys like Yuri Foreman (who hadn't been relevent since losing to Cotto years prior).

The Zurdo fight may still happen. Be patient buddy boy. Once Canelo loses Zurdo might get his turn.

Comment

Would you like some more bums or guys half his size for Golovqueen? Lol
                  I know you aren't talking ***** about GGG fighting guys who are much smaller while hyping up Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                    No it doesn't. Canelo was willing to give up the belt rather than fight GGG. There is no reason to think Cotto wouldn't have just given up the belt in order to fight Canelo if GGG didn't take the step aside money. This way at least GGG got something out of it while retaining his mandatory shot.
                    I don't deal in speculation, so take that elsewhere. If you accept step-aside money, you weren't ducked.

Comment

I agree with you , great observation, Golovkin might just retire after this defeat. He was too sore after the Jacob's fight, after Saturday he might just retire.

GGG vs. ROD "SALSA" SALKA in Monaco in December or January. LMAO
                      Says the fan of a guy who dragged a junior welterweight who accomplished nothing at 147 all the way up to fight a guy who cuts 30 pounds to make 154.

Comment

Working...
                      X