Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hurricane Irma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida governor Rick Scott has declared a state of emergency in preparation for Irma.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
      The scary thing is, with the power she's rollin at now, she'll turn any state into a speed bump not just Florida.

She would turn the Carolinas into one big beach.
      I agree, and they cant nail her projected landfall forecast for shiet. I got a bad feeling her punk a$$ is comin to the gulf. And we got enough shiet to deal with now that Harvey's a$$ just left.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        I agree, and they cant nail her projected landfall forecast for shiet. I got a bad feeling her punk a$$ is comin to the gulf. And we got enough shiet to deal with now that Harvey's a$$ just left.
        These are some ****ed up times we're living in.

Comment

She's heading toward Puerto Rico.

Comment

Florida Keys under mandatory evacuation right now.

Comment

If you're in Florida, start making arrangements to get out now.

Comment

French St. Martin has been 95% destroyed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...tegory-5-storm

Comment

Prayers to everyone in its path. This is going to be devastating where ever it hits

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Prayers to everyone in its path. This is going to be devastating where ever it hits
                    At least 60% of all residents on that island are now homeless according to the governor.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyPhlash View Post
                      At least 60% of all residents on that island are now homeless according to the governor.
                      I saw that, though it is only 1,400 people I think. When I saw the 60% I thought for sure it would be like a million or so.

Side note, I did see a twitter update on the side that said that water was restored 60% and the rest should be within a few hours.. which is great timing to get it restored that quickly and not waiting days

Comment

Working...
                      X