No announcement yet.

Where did you watch Floyd vs McGregor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Sounds good mate. I've not been to a cinema to watch a fight, i wouldn't mind trying it out though.
    They were showing the fight in a cinema about an hours drive from my area. Not too sure if they do it too often or just for 'mega' fights. Sounds cool though.
    Yea I don't think they do it for all the PPV's unfortunately. Canelo might be it now with Floyd re-retired. Maybe Joshua soon.

I seen a video being shared around Facebook of the fight being shown in a cinema, and there was a brawl going doing at the front of the cinema
    LOL so standard.

I had a pro-Floyd/boxing fan crowd I think. Mighta been some mainstream fans in there & some low key Conor/MMA fans so not much risk of a fight, but I'm always on the lookout for a fight at anything boxing related cuz I saw so many fights at club shows back in the day. I recall once or twice more people were watching the crowd fight then the one in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
      I saw it at the theater as well for the 1st time. I thought it would be a little rowdy like the arena but it was very chill and relaxed. NO cussing or yelling just clapping and cheering. IT was very pg13 lol.
      Yea that was basically my experience too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
        I had 2 friends over for the cotto fight on hbo. We ordered some pizzas and had some beers. When it was over, I went on instagram and found multiple pages streaming the fight. We gathered around my Samsung galaxy s5 and watched the floyd match as I held the phone lol.
        That sux, should of had just a couple more people to come & chip in for the fight.

Comment

Next day on YouTube in HD.

Comment

Home with a couple of friends.

Comment

Working...
            X