Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Jadoremusic is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,611.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
This pretty much.
2nd.

dudes been nothing but disrespectvul to boxing and from what you can hear doesnt treat his sparring partners great either.
Showing some humility would help.
Jadoremusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-10-2017, 09:27 PM #32

Quoted: 1527 Post(s)
Mr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Fantastic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,805,520,825,251,650,338,816.00
Total Points: 18,805,520,825,251,652,435,968.00
ElChicano LOVES B-Hop! ElChicano is a bigger B-Hop fan then me, Bringer and NATAS! - Dominicano Soy! this is for utterly dominating at life, congrats - sugarsmosley one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2014 One of Boxingscene's best - Weltz On the right side of every debate. - TotalStud 
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Sh1t poster - mrdogtown1975 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. I just ran out of green - jazluvr Medal of Honor - jazluvr 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully 

He's white. Most Floyd stans aren't going to give him any respect no matter what.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 09:29 PM #33
Interim Champion

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
LockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 88,940.90

Winning a few rounds, going the distance and/or knocking Floyd on his ass, the latter which no one has ever been able to do.

Obviously, actually winning would earn him the utmost respect possible.
LockardTheGOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 11:44 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,000,035,643.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp0rty [email protected] View Post
A total novice has to do more than HOF fighters have done to Floyd just to earn your respect?

Harsh lol
A 40 year old retired smaller man. That's nothing considering Connor says Floyd's body is too fragile, and he consider boxing to be a lesser sport.

And by respect I mean as a real boxer, he already has all my respect as a fighter.
Zaryu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:00 AM #35
Interim Champion

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Sp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant future
Total Points: 100,000,000,029,961.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryu View Post
A 40 year old retired smaller man. That's nothing considering Connor says Floyd's body is too fragile, and he consider boxing to be a lesser sport.

And by respect I mean as a real boxer, he already has all my respect as a fighter.
Beating Floyd Mayweather would be the biggest achievement in sports history.

Winning four rounds would be a miracle. How the fuk would Conor even win more rounds than fighter of the century Manny pacquiao??

This is possibly the best fighter of all time VS a guy making his boxing debut. He has no chance
Sp0rty Cr@ig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:15 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Zaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond reputeZaryu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Beating Floyd Mayweather would be the biggest achievement in sports history.

Winning four rounds would be a miracle. How the fuk would Conor even win more rounds than fighter of the century Manny pacquiao??

This is possibly the best fighter of all time VS a guy making his boxing debut. He has no chance
He set the standard. Since you bring Pacquiao up, if Connor is as a competitive as Pac was against Floyd I'll be impressed.

The Pacquiao fight was two years ago between two already faded legends. Floyd also had the size advantage in that fight Connor has it in this fight.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:29 AM #37
Interim Champion

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Sp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant futureSp0rty Cr@ig has a brilliant future
Total Points: 100,000,000,029,961.45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryu View Post
He set the standard. Since you bring Pacquiao up, if Connor is as a competitive as Pac was against Floyd I'll be impressed.

The Pacquiao fight was two years ago between two already faded legends. Floyd also had the size advantage in that fight Connor has it in this fight.
Are you seriously comparing the fighter of the decade to a guy who has never boxed?

Huge insult to Pacquiao and to the sport of boxing.

What will Conor do with his size advantage? How will a non boxer use that to his advantage in the boxing ring? Guess Conor learned more than De La Hoya & Canelo knew in the 2 months he's been training for this fight
Sp0rty Cr@ig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:52 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Are you seriously comparing the fighter of the decade to a guy who has never boxed?

Huge insult to Pacquiao and to the sport of boxing.

What will Conor do with his size advantage? How will a non boxer use that to his advantage in the boxing ring? Guess Conor learned more than De La Hoya & Canelo knew in the 2 months he's been training for this fight
I'm not comparing him to Pacquiao at all, I'm expecting Floyd to be an older fighter, past his prime.

I don't think Connor will do sh1t to Floyd, however, for the best MMA fighter to earn my respect for him as a boxer he needs to show me something.

You think an inactive 40 yo Floyd is the same as the Floyd DLH & Canelo faced? I don't think he will be the same guy Pacquiao faced.

You keep throwing names of fighters as if boxing was a simple progression curve. You think Maidana is better than Pacquiao, DLH & Canelo? I mean he won more rds than they did against Floyd.

At the end of the day I'm expecting Connor to have minimal success early vs Floyd. With his size, unpredictability and awkwardness I think he may win a rd, but that's about it. To impress me he needs to surpass those expectations.

Connor may not be a boxer, but he's a fighter. If you think he won't land a punch I think you're severely underestimating the fact that Connor is a solid athlete that can really fight. I think his size may come into play early by being able to absorb Floyd's shots, maybe taking some in order to land his own with his longer reach, etc.

This doesn't mean I think Connor will be competitive, I don't, but I think he will land some punches, and give Floyd different looks, making it seem as if he's in the fight for a little bit.

Not sure if this clears up my position a bit.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:56 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
McNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond reputeMcNulty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 453,358.82
Total Points: 1,000,000,623,463.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
This fight is so insane that I honestly think making it in the ring already gets Conor a moral victory & my respect.
So you respect a guy for getting in the ring for a 25 million base with upwards of 100 million? I don't admire a man for doing that.

Get me 5 million and I'll give Floyd a much tougher run than this schlep would.
McNulty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:23 AM #40
Contender

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
N!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond reputeN!Ck F. has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,012,553.21

If he goes the distance Iíll be impressed. I hate ufc but Conor came from nothing and made it to the top of the world so I respect him 4 that.
N!Ck F. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
accomplish, earn, floyd, mcgregor, respect?

User Tag List