• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's good...

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post
      True.

Didn't Clinton put more black men in prison in the 1990's than the previous combined presidents of the 70's and 80's did? yet he's looked up so highly by liberals and African Americans ...
      He himself literally even claimed to be the first "black president" back then too.

Something about him liking fast food and fried chicken, iirc.

But Team R is the racists.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
        Anyway, I'm not even saying I am 100 percent against what he did - we had no business going to war over there just like we had no business going to Iraq.

Just exposing your logic.
        Very well said.

We knew he'd find an excuse and it would be pathetic. We were correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          He wasnt asked.

There was a draft, which forced men to fight that undeclared war.

Do you blast Mohammad Ali for not serving too?

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          A draft is the country telling/asking you to serve. He came up with an excuse 5 times. No I don't blast Ali for not serving. Ali did it out of principle. Ali could've gone to the military, signed a couple autographs, put on a couple exhibition fights and got an honorable discharge. Ali stood up and refused based on principle that he's not going to fight for nobody else freedoms when his people here weren't even free. I can trace me relatives back to the revolutionary war. Every time they went and fought for others freedom they came back to this country and were treated as second class citizens with less rights than the people they'd fought to free.

Don't compare our situation to Trump's because you know it's not the same. That's a dishonest comparison and you know it. V
          To late, hahaha.
          Motorcity is one dense b@stard.

A draft is the country telling/asking you to serve.
          No, a draft is the goverment demanding you give up your life.
          (potentially)

Ali did it out of principle.
          Yeah, sure if you consider fear a principle.

Ali stood up and refused based on principle that he's not going to fight for nobody else freedoms when his people here weren't even free.
          Hahaha.
          Ali wasn't born in the 1800's Hahaha.
          Slavery was over. Google it.

I can trace me relatives back to the revolutionary war. Every time they went and fought for others freedom they came back to this country and were treated as second class citizens with less rights than the people they'd fought to free.
          Hahaha! What?
          What are you talking about?

Don't compare our situation to Trump's because you know it's not the same. That's a dishonest comparison and you know it. V
          Why? because you say so? Hahaha!
          So are you saying if Trump was black it would be okay for him to be a draft dodger?
          Last edited by Johnny Steele; 06-15-2017, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X