Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big vs Small myth - Rigo vs Loma or Loma vs Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    ATG response.
    Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Rigo be like: "You accepted all my required terms to make this fight? Well **** that I want more money right now!"
    Most of these trolls aren't even funny. At least Stax provides some comedic value.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Most of these trolls aren't even funny. At least Stax provides some comedic value.
      Decline. I'm not a grammar nazi by any means, but that dude never finished 3rd grade. I lose brain cells every time I see his username pop up.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Bunch of dorks saying RJJ is wrong in not knowing size.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          "Loma, north he must not. Slow is the force will be... Dangerous for him this will be. South, Master Rigo awaits... dangerous fight awaits. Let's roll one." -Yoda
          Hahahahah that old zombie knows his career is going nowhere and there's no relevant fights on the horizon for him so he started calling out Loma when he moved up, but that's what your boy was saying before he changed his tune, you have to check it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgfbJINaM5s

"Nah Loma too much for my Cuban ass" he pulled Golovkin here

"To begin with, we're not the same weight. He's 126 and I'm 122"
          Last edited by g27region; 03-28-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            Decline. I'm not a grammar nazi by any means, but that dude never finished 3rd grade. I lose brain cells every time I see his username pop up.
            Its all a joke, I don't think he's that bad at spelling. Rumor has it that he's an alt of HanzGruber.

Comment

Working...
            X