No announcement yet.

Manny's sparring partner for Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny's sparring partner for Vargas

Does manny only have one sparring partner for this fight against vargas? im looking at his instagram page, and all i see is update sparring of pac and jose ramirez. i know manny is gonna end his training back at the wildcard in LA but i believe he will spend the last 2 weeks there only and im pretty sure he wont be sparring anymore during that time frame. so does he only have one sparring partner thruout this whole training camp? seems odd, no wonder why they didnt want the crawford fight just yet, it would have been a disaster.

all I see is ramirez too. that is weird

Comment

He had also a local guy sparring with him in Filippines.

Comment

He only has one guy, Jose Ramirez, and Roach said Pac was getting tired after only 3 rounds of sparring lol

Pac is as good as done man, Roach is a funny guy now he is claiming Pac will KO Vargas, but his true feelings is Pac not looking good so now to try and think he is masking it he will go to his trash talk like usually and think he can get into Vargas head by scaring him.

Roach always predicts knockout, but Pac is done man, the dude only has one sparmate, spars like 5 rounds tops and than goes to his senate job.

But one thing is for sure, Pac is so impressive he is the busiest fighter in boxing with multiple jobs for years and still dominated on the top level coming in half azzed training in recent years but has been in the sport for 21 years. I remember watching the tv special he over slept because he was busy filming his tv show for several hours, and then had to go over his businesses with his business partner, and then go over his congressional duties, while getting ready for a fight. I dont know how this dude can do it.

Other fighters aren't half as busy as Pac and still come in looking like crap. there is no excuses for these young lazy fighters if Pac can juggle all those jobs and still compete at the highest level after 21 years there is no excuse for them.

Comment

Working...
        X