Anyone rate Christobell Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone rate Christobell Arreola?

I don't see it with this guy.

He was hurt by mccline, dropped by walker in his two best wins, he made old Vitali look like he was in his prime, and was undressed by average Adamek.

Since then he's only fought bums, and never looked like anything more than a basic, plodding brawler with heavy hands.

Some people still say they want him to fight Wladamir, are you sadistic?

Arreloa is Vitali's third best win.

Comment

He's a Mexican heavyweight who curses in his interviews so people give him more attention than he deserves. He'll probably lose to Stiverne and that shouldn't even be a shock if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        He's a Mexican heavyweight who curses in his interviews so people give him more attention than he deserves. He'll probably lose to Stiverne and that shouldn't even be a shock if it happens.
        I'd just like to see him get laid out in that fight and end his pathetic career. The guy doesn't have the dedication to be a champion.

Comment

I hate him because Dougie Fischer was on his balls way too hard. Cmon man, he's a fat ass light heavyweight, he could've been amazing if he ever did roadwork..

Comment

It's almost been a whole year since he fought. What the hell happened to this guy?

Comment

Vitali fans rate him very highly. But I think they are the only ones that do.

Comment

Arreola isn't good enough to be a top fighter, but the fat boob is an entertaining fighter and there isn't too many of those around anymore.

Comment

Awful fighter.

He's got wins over bums, that's it.

Comment

Taco Bell Arreola is a waste of talent.

I think that gets him more credit than he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                    X