Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire on Facing Rigondeaux: It Would Be Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire usually fights older, faded fighters were were in smaller weight divisions in their prime.

Rigo is in or close to his prime and the same size as Donaire, so he'll be avoided.

I'm not saying Donaire wouldn't win, I'm saying he'll see Rigo as too much of a risk.

Comment

i just don't see rigo beating donaire,donaire is on another level and i'd say mares would have a very tough fight with donaire too,probably get ko'd or stopped by the ref,i think rigo would lose in 5 rounds,once rigo feels donaires punches he'll start running and holding,wouldn't even be a fight,i've seen rigo wobbled and this last kid he fought when he wobbled him didn't even attack just left him as if nothing,donaire won't do that,he'll be all over him,donaire is fast and strong,good counter puncher too,i think he's too much for rigo and mares can make more of a fight but will probably lose too

Comment

I love it, I love it! Take Rigo lightly, Nonito. It'll help us.

Comment

Since the beginning of this year, Donaire has been saying all kinds of shit about Rigo, and this is the first time I've heard him say "it's going to be an easy fight." Nice to see he's gained some confidence.

Comment

Rigo hasn't really proven anything but if Mares fight doesn't happen why not?!.

Comment

I LOL'd at this thread.

Rigo would outclass, outbox, and dominate Donaire. Donaire has no credentials to be talking like this..at least Rigo is considered one of the greatest amateur fighters of all time..thats more of an accomplishment than anything Donaire has done.

Comment

Rigo Will get ko donaire speed and power Will be too much too bad The mares fight wong happen donaire would beat him too but by nod or tko donaire is really 126 pounder

Comment

Mares got hit a lot (and hurt) by a weak punching yet relentless Moreno.

i highly doubt Mares could withstand Donaire's power.

Rigo would be a lot trickier but i think Donaire has already learned from his previous fights how to fight a fighter who's fighting backwards

Comment

At first I took Rigondeaux in the matching with Donaire but as time progressed and watching react to certain shots I've changed and would learn more towards Donaire. I've been meaning to make a new thread explaining my reasons with gifs of Rigo freezing or reacting very poorly when getting hit.

Comment

That's great news! You should fight him next! If it's gonna be a walk in the park.

Comment

Working...
                      X