Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito unified 2 belts tonight. Shouldn't Rigondeaux do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
    Belts do matter, that is wht Rigo is even in the mix. Donaire should fight Nishioka, Mares or Rigo.

Donaire is very versatile, just as Rigo if not more, and VS higher level guys.

Donaire can put on pressure close up and go to the body and head. He can counter, he can box when he chooses to jab and he has speed and power.
    When was the last time Donaire fought a guy of "higher level" than Rigo? Just wondering.

Comment

lol Donaire beat fucking Mathebula and Vazquez for vacant belts like thats some big accomplishment

still I wouldn't mind seeing Rigo vs Mares

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        lol Donaire beat fucking Mathebula and Vazquez for vacant belts like thats some big accomplishment

still I wouldn't mind seeing Rigo vs Mares
        mathebula fight wasn't for a vacant belt though..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          mathebula fight wasn't for a vacant belt though..
          my mistake mathebula had no defenses though
          Last edited by Phenom; 07-09-2012, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Says the Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr groupie!
            hahah
            OMG the irony in his post
            JCC JR is fighting Sergio Martinez.

I don't think you know what "irony" means.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              my mistake mathebula had no defenses though
              Rigo's lineage has 3 guys with 0 defenses back to back. Mathebula did good vs ring top 10 p4p, unified titlist in his hometown, when has Ramos done similar? You see Rico's last fight couple of weeks ago?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Rigondeaux should fight Nishioka then.
                Didn't you just say that Rigo should unify?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  When was the last time Donaire fought a guy of "higher level" than Rigo? Just wondering.
                  Good point, but his opponents levels are closer to Rigo than any of Rigo's opponent is to Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                    Didn't you just say that Rigo should unify?
                    I did, but if you had any reading comprehension you would see that I was responding to another poster. Who said that Mares has the other belt and Rigo won't fight him because of the Top Rank/Golden Boy feud.

So....if Rigo can't unify then let him at least fight Nishioka. You get it?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      I did, but if you had any reading comprehension you would see that I was responding to another poster. Who said that Mares has the other belt and Rigo won't fight him because of the Top Rank/Golden Boy feud.

So....if Rigo can't unify then let him at least fight Nishioka. You get it?
                      No, I don't get how you make a thread about how Rigondeaux should unify if you already know that he can't do it because 2 obvious reasons

First, Nonito won't fight him and he has 2 belts.

Second, Mares is with GBP so that's already a deal breaker for a fight with Rigo.

You want to make a thread about how Rigo should fight Nishioka? That's fine, do it, but this thread is stupid if you already know that Rigo can't unify.

Comment

Working...
                      X