Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner calling out Bradley

I just don’t get it and why
    Broner calling out Desert Storm
    The guy is retired for the last two years and then asking h8m to make match at a catch weight
    What does he have to gain fighting a fighter who would come out of retirement
    Is this ******ed ?

It's easier to clown around all camp and beat a brain damaged ex pro while not taking it seriously. Broner or his people are probably getting tired of embarrassing himself/themselves.

Comment

WTF? Isn't he rematching with Vargas ?
      Or is he scared he'll get beat more convincingly this time ?

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
        WTF? Isn't he rematching with Vargas ?
        Or is he scared he'll get beat more convincingly this time ?
        That’s what I thought
        Pretty fughin embarrassing at what point he’s gotten to
        Really don’t make sense calling out Tim Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          That’s what I thought
          Pretty fughin embarrassing at what point he’s gotten to
          Really don’t make sense calling out Tim Bradley
          Next, he's gonna call Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            I just don’t get it and why
            Broner calling out Desert Storm
            The guy is retired for the last two years and then asking h8m to make match at a catch weight
            What does he have to gain fighting a fighter who would come out of retirement
            Is this ******ed ?
            If you had done your research, you would see that it was Timothy Bradley who has been calling Broner out since last May.

During a few interviews AFTER announcing his retirement, he has said numerous times "The only fight i would take is Adrien Broner, that's easy fight."

He has slandered Broner's fighting tactics, lifestyle, etc. He said Broner is tailor made for him, and if he were to fight him it'd his easiest fight in a while. He literally said "That's the only fight I would get up for." Broner has actually been quiet about this for a while, but I guess he got tired of it after Tim's most recent interview he did before the Vargas fight where he said Vargas would beat Broner easily.

So please, next time make sure you are well informed before speaking on a topic.
            Last edited by lolpz; 05-10-2018, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              If you had done your research, you would see that it was Timothy Bradley who has been calling Broner out since last May.

During a few interviews AFTER announcing his retirement, he has said numerous times "The only fight i would take is Adrien Broner, that's easy fight."

He has slandered Broner's fighting tactics, lifestyle, etc. He said Broner is tailor made for him, and if he were to fight him it'd his easiest fight in a while. He literally said "That's the only fight I would get up for." Broner has actually been quiet about this for a while, but I guess he got tired of it after Tim's most recent interview he did before the Vargas fight where he said Vargas would beat Broner easily.

So please, next time make sure you are well informed before speaking on a topic.
              Totally agree with lolpz. Nice fact-check.

Comment

Broner looks hella soft calling out TB at a catchweight, true beta stuff there. Desert Storm would get off the couch, hop back on that vegan diet, and 10-2 dat ass.

Comment

i believe it has to do with TB calling out broner first a few months ago or so.. TB said if he comes back, he'll like to fight broner as a tune up. broner got offended by that.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post

The reason I asked is cause could not find anything else about it
                    Anyway , I guess your the better half of the Broner saga
                    Don’t get your panties all bunched up
                    Still think he’s an idiot of a man and a jerkoff wanting to pick on a guy who’s out of business
                    I know Broners brain is the size of a goldfish , but still what gratitude would he get from beating a man who’s one punch away from a happy meal
                    On top of it at a catch weight ?

Comment

Working...
                    X