Collapse
No announcement yet.

The unintentional hilarity of Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Floyd's fans are staying as far away from that video as if it's dirty ****! Why do their comments on this thread have nothing to do with the video? I would like to hear an explanation from a Floyd perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      I doubt Pacquiao was scared of losing he already lost by KO twice before and to Morales and said for many years knock me out you win, and his fighting style is not that of a scared guy who is scared to lose or get knocked out he leaves himself open to constantly please the fans.

I think Pac just obeyed Arum, Arum didn't have much faith in Pacman's chances against Floyd and wanted to milk him so told Manny to listen to him and just obey his every command and he will get paid.

Floyd on the other hand was scared ****less, his demeanor, his reactions, everything was that of a rich scared coward.
      BS. Why would Pacquiao be afraid of losing to Floyd? Would Floyd hurt him? So what shame would there be to lose to the man that was heavily favoured...by a tag and run decision?

Comment

Man it must eat Floyd alive when Americans love Manny Pacquiao, I mean Pacman gets love from all races of people, and Floyd always points that out, why is it these Flowmos ignore those comments, its almost like being a whiney, victim mentality cry baby person is considered masculine to them.

Floyds also a xenophobe racist, imagine if someone said why does a black guy get all this money and just give it to his people? Floyd is over there mad saying why does Pacquiao make money in America but just gives it to his people in the Philippines, yet no outcry? I guess its only okay for certain people to be xenophobic, prejudice, ignorant and racist?

I never see Pacquiao cry about another fighter getting more love than him lol, thats mad g@y.

Comment

Originally posted by Em1 View Post
          Nothing tops this

I can hear you...it's like you're right next to me...

Haha, truth is Floyd really misses his bff fiddy.

Comment

Im not a Floyd fan, but Pacquiao has to beat Rios and at least two more good welterweights. And by good I dont mean Marquez, Bradley, Prov, Alvarado, or any other Top Rank Fighter, Im getting tired of watching the same fights over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Haha, truth is Floyd really misses his bff fiddy.
              50 was on max & marcellus a couple weeks ago (thats where the quote from my sig came from), he said they're still good. they still talk. just not business partners anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                Im not a Floyd fan, but Pacquiao has to beat Rios and at least two more good welterweights. And by good I dont mean Marquez, Bradley, Prov, Alvarado, or any other Top Rank Fighter, Im getting tired of watching the same fights over and over.
                If you were just a boxing fan, you'd never say this. A boxing fan simply wants to see that matchup and could care less about being deserved. Pure offense versus pure defense.

Comment

I doubt Pacquiao was scared of losing he already lost by KO twice before and to Morales and said for many years knock me out you win, and his fighting style is not that of a scared guy who is scared to lose or get knocked out he leaves himself open to constantly please the fans.

I think Pac just obeyed Arum, Arum didn't have much faith in Pacman's chances against Floyd and wanted to milk him so told Manny to listen to him and just obey his every command and he will get paid.

Floyd on the other hand was scared ****less, his demeanor, his reactions, everything was that of a rich scared coward.
                  Or is it just poor defense?

Comment

Man it must eat Floyd alive when Americans love Manny Pacquiao, I mean Pacman gets love from all races of people, and Floyd always points that out, why is it these Flowmos ignore those comments, its almost like being a whiney, victim mentality cry baby person is considered masculine to them.

Floyds also a xenophobe racist, imagine if someone said why does a black guy get all this money and just give it to his people? Floyd is over there mad saying why does Pacquiao make money in America but just gives it to his people in the Philippines, yet no outcry? I guess its only okay for certain people to be xenophobic, prejudice, ignorant and racist?

I never see Pacquiao cry about another fighter getting more love than him lol, thats mad g@y.
                    You wrote a paragraph about what you dislike about another grown man......"that's mad g@y".

Comment

A body language and behavioral expert could go to TOWN on Floyd Mayweather. He shat his pants fourteen times during that exhibition.

Comment

Working...
                      X