No announcement yet.

Pizzagate Madness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
    2 More Haiti Missionaries Convicted of Child Sex Trafficking; Both Were In Haiti When Hillary was Secretary of State
    https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2...etary-of-state

Just like Tamera Luzzatto from the Podesta emails, who ''brought 5, 7 and 8 year old kids FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT''. It also reminds me of the comet instagram.

Clinton brokers deal over Haiti orphan abductions
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/c...ns-v63ld395r7b
    The Clintons have definitely used these power to get trash like this out of hot water. A real shame for the children and parents involved.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
      It was never debunked, it's just something cuck news network used to say without ever explaining how was it debunked. And I wish so bad I was wrong about this, I would be very happy if I was wrong but unfortunately I believe it's 100% true. There's just too many evidences and too many coincidences for it to be a conspiracy theory. If it was a conspiracy, the media would never be so serious and so emotional in their attempts twist, discredit it and call it debunked. Why would Ben Swann got fired for running a comprehensive 5 min segment on pg?

Breitbart was calling out Podesta years before PG happened, and died very soon afterwards. It's not a coincidence that he used so much of pedo codewords in his emails. Trust me I would love very much PG to be just a conspiracy. Take a look at Laura Silsby, she got caught with 33 haitian children trying to smuggle them and lying that they were orphans, while in reality they had parents and were kidnapped. Bill Clinton rescued her from jail. Coming back to the US, she changed her name in Laura Gaylor or something similar, and got job at amber alerts, the company who's job is ''searching for dissapeared children'', it's freightening... You can look at Hillary's emails, she was asking her aide the news on Laura Silsby many times and was in contact with her. That girl journalist Monica Peterson went to Haiti and got suicided after she mentioned to her friends and family that she discovered some pedo hit down there. To top it off, the ''lawyer'' who defended Laura Silsby went to jail later for child trafficking. He's still in jail. That's frightening. And all this is just a story about Laura Silsby, there is much more to see in Podesta emails. Too bad these ****stains won't ever go to trial on that charge.

PS I think somebody already mentioned, as soon as PG broke, besta pizza changed their logo with pedo symbol into a logo without the symbol.

And take a look at comet menu:

Is it just a coincidence? It's extremely disturbing.
      So Keith Raniere and Allison Mack have been in the news lately because they are accused of sex trafficking through their NXIVM cult.

One of the organizations affiliated with NXIVM is the Mexican group In Lak' Ech. Headed by the son of a former president of Mexico.

This is their symbol. Coincidence?

Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-06-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        So Keith Raniere and Allison Mack have been in the news lately because they are accused of sex trafficking through their NXIVM cult.

One of the organizations affiliated with NXIVM is the Mexican group In Lak' Ech. Headed by the son of a former president of Mexico.

This is their symbol. Coincidence?

Brainwashing University...

https://artvoice.com/2018/05/06/nxiv.../#.Wu-o84gvxPY

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Frankreport.com is the website of Frank Parlato, the author of the article you posted.

The more I read the crazier it gets. Clare Bronfman, the heiress to the Seagram liquor fortune, apparently funded the cult.

Is Bronfman too big to jail?
          https://frankreport.com/2018/04/24/i...o-big-to-jail/
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-06-2018, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Frankreport.com is the website of Frank Parlato, the author of the article you posted.

The more I read the crazier it gets. Clare Bronfman, the heiress to the Seagram liquor fortune, apparently funded the cult.

Is Bronfman too big to jail?
            https://frankreport.com/2018/04/24/i...o-big-to-jail/
            Man, that's crazy. It sounds like she will get by with threatening lawsuits. I hate to see it but her family has a lot of power. Maybe something will happen. But you know, the MSM won't touch this.

Comment

Im wondering if all this suicide of big fishes are connected to this pizzagate thing

Once trump got elected all this big fishes predetors like weinsten got brought to light

What if the trumps government is very close to catching the head of the snake of this pizzagate and every tail that has been a part of it are commiting suicide?

Just my own conspiracy theory
              We will know soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Im wondering if all this suicide of big fishes are connected to this pizzagate thing

Once trump got elected all this big fishes predetors like weinsten got brought to light

What if the trumps government is very close to catching the head of the snake of this pizzagate and every tail that has been a part of it are commiting suicide?

We will know soon enough
                That's an excellent conspiracy theory. Maybe we'll know one day...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  That's an excellent conspiracy theory. Maybe we'll know one day...
                  A group called Veterans on Patrol found an alleged child trafficking camp near Tucson last week. With restraints fastened to trees, **** magazines and condoms lying around, containers of lubricant, etc.

Interestingly the community of Civano in Tucson has this symbol all over the place:

Comment

A group called Veterans on Patrol found an alleged child trafficking camp near Tucson last week. With restraints fastened to trees, **** magazines and condoms lying around, containers of lubricant, etc.

Interestingly the community of Civano in Tucson has this symbol all over the place:

Somebody gotta keep an eye on those fokers company with that logo yo

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

We will know soon enough
                      This is an angle I have considered. If someone was about to be outed or exposed, I can see a suicide-solution to avoid being dragged across hot coals like Weinstein, and deservedly so.

On the upside, over 2,000 child sex offenders have just been arrested in a nationwide sting.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/13...wide-bust.html

Comment

Working...
                      X