Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would anyone want to see a rematch????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rematch is pointless.

If Conor wants a rematch, he needs to earn his way with a good win or two.

Only Dana and Conor fanboys think a rematch is warranted. And Dana is the biggest Conor fanboy out there.

But the rematch will sell big mainly because of what happened after the fight. Trash sells in the UFC nowadays, so it wouldn't surprise if we get a rematch next as long Khabib isn't suspended too long.

Comment

Tony Ferguson needs to be the next fight for Khabib. Then, if he still wants to fight, possibly a rematch or retirement if he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        Mcgregor's a quitter as soon as things don't go his way and he tires out, two things that don't happen to Ferguson. I want to see Ferguson vs Mcgregor next, Dana won't let that happen, to tough of a fight for Mcgregor and his big star meal ticket would be gone for good.
        So because Ferguson isnt a quitter?

I think Ferguson would probably ruin McGregor. He plays into McGregor's style but his come forward and absorb everything way of fighting would probably take his heart away.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          So because Ferguson isnt a quitter?

I think Ferguson would probably ruin McGregor. He plays into McGregor's style but his come forward and absorb everything way of fighting would probably take his heart away.
          I don't want to see a rematch now because Mcgregor has lost 3 of 5 fights, wasn't even close against Kabib, Ferguson is much more deserving and he is still the interim champ and him and Kabib was going to fight for the real belt, but Dana took that belt, not another fighter. Ferguson is as full of himself as Connor, I don't like eithers personality on screen but I can say I like Connors a lot less.

Ferguson should fight for the belt based on his record and being the interim champ with 11 straight wins, with the ufc chasing dollars I understand an immediate rematch, I just want the big mouth to go away after another beating.

Comment

He was part of the fight that had someone dress up as a bank robber on route to the ring I don't know why after Mayweather McGregor anyone would think that his first thought is not foremost about how to generate maximum money and **** off. He is not a person, he is a product. He may not have been a tesxt book definition hype job but he was most certainly oversold and manufactured. FFS when I realised what size he actually was? I meant don't get me wrong he would spark me but I genuinely laughed when I realised. That belly >.< and about 5foot ****all lol If I saw Khabib in the street I would not feel the same. He looks like a genuine hardman.

Comment

Working...
            X