Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury Nearly Fight at Los Angeles Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

obviously it's all for show but who cares? that's the point of the media tour. it's fun anyway.

if these two really wanted to fight, do you think there's anyone on that stage that could do a thing about it?

Comment

Being honest Fury is the better trash talker and he easily get under Wilder skin

Dude should get more than 50% he is selling the **** out of this fight

Comment

If anybody lands a hurtful punch I will believe the anger is real. Until then I think they are both acting to sell the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          obviously it's all for show but who cares? that's the point of the media tour. it's fun anyway.

if these two really wanted to fight, do you think there's anyone on that stage that could do a thing about it?
          Wilder may have a big punch but he's built like starvin marvin.

Comment

I wonder how many times they will nearly fight but never actually punch each other between now and December. The last thing either of them want is to actually smash the other guy's face in and cause the fight to be delayed or cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Expect a lot of this. It's going to be full-on WWE until fight night.
              I can dig it! I enjoy these over the top press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Being honest Fury is the better trash talker and he easily get under Wilder skin

Dude should get more than 50% he is selling the **** out of this fight
                Do many people actually buy the fight because of these circus acts when they wouldn't have bought it anyway? I guess so or they wouldn't do it. To me a fight is either a potential good fight or it isn't. I think this is an interesting fight that Wilder should win. Fury is overrated based mostly on beating an old sub par Wlad who fought a lousy fight. Of course Wilder hasn't done much either but he is so much faster and hits so much harder than Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Do many people actually buy the fight because of these circus acts when they wouldn't have bought it anyway? I guess so or they wouldn't do it. To me a fight is either a potential good fight or it isn't. I think this is an interesting fight that Wilder should win. Fury is overrated based mostly on beating an old sub par Wlad who fought a lousy fight. Of course Wilder hasn't done much either but he is so much faster and hits so much harder than Fury.
                  Mayweather DLH broke records because of 24/7 and Floyd clowning Oscar could say the same about Floyd vs Hatton I doubt it would have done as well state side if Ricky was not entertaining outside of the ring

Comment

Fury is getting under his skin lol.

Comment

Yawn........

Comment

Working...
                      X