No announcement yet.

How would you honestly rate Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    nothing you said clears up your earlier incoherence- namely as I said that you think I am using "lil G innocently YET you claim I deny ward used it disparagingly. Those two views are completely incongruent, YOu cant hold both these clashing opinions about me, they fully contradict the existence of the other.

Thus I remain unconvinced of your sincerity, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt this once, maybe you just made a mistake.
    LOL! What did anything I wrote, that you are responding to, mention anything about lil g? You keep bringing this up even when what I wrote had nothing to do with that.

Stop trying to sound intellectual . . . you are trying too hard. You do not sound educated. You sound like a person desperately trying to convince someone you are sharp. Your reasoning or better said your lack of reasoning is more telling.
    Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 06-27-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      I'm actually not bothering reading about this part of the topic anymore. I laid it out pretty simple even for a simpleton such as yourself to understand but you can't or don't want to for whatever reason. Your intelligence is obviously on the lower end of the spectrum so at some point engaging the slow witted as you have demonstrated is a waste of time.
      i've already given you a free pass for being inconsistent, sore of you not to accept your mistake and move on.

but i accept you do feel the need to move on, so bye to you too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
        i've already given you a free pass for being inconsistent, sore of you not to accept your mistake and move on.

but i accept you do feel the need to move on, so bye to you too.
        Totally consistent but when you are not the sharpest tool in the shed such as you are I guess you would think that.

Comment

Working...
        X