Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Floyd/Loma Meme is creating Drama on Social Media.. Let's debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma is a 30 year old man.... Floyd was 18 - 20 or something. How is this relevant?
    Loma has been impressive since turning pro, there's no denying that. But all of this '3 divisions in 12 fights' is just nonsense. The time that it takes to be an 'X' divisional champion or to beat 'X' amount of champions, doesn't mean anything.
    Floyd was actually younger than Loma when he became a 3 division champion and continued to have a stellar career all the way until he was a 40 year old man.
    Loma is a 3 division champ... that's great... but doing it in 12 fights is irrelevant.... it doesn't make it any bigger or smaller than it is.... a 3 division champ is a 3 division champ, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

like mawyeather says.

Lets see where hes at 10 years into his career, 16 years into his career.

We know how Mayweather GLORIOUS story ended, lets see how lomachenkos career ends.

Comment

I know one thing, Prime Floyd vs Lomachenko would be a really good fight.

Comment

Lomachenko has got a long way to go to be compared to mayweather.

Comment

Lomachenko just turned 30 so Floyd in comparison fought DLH shortly after turning 30, but Lomachenko got a later start as a pro, obviously. That way you can start to compare them. This is why I like Pacquiao Lomachenko is to pass the torch to the next generation but even at Floyd's age now nobody thinks Lomachenko could beat Floyd today, whereas vs Manny he has better odds. (Pacquiao for comparison turned 30 in between the DLH and Hatton bouts)
            Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 05-14-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              Those guys are stupid, let Loma built his legacy and Floyd enjoy his retirement.

They have different type of careers...
              Well yea hence my reversal of the duration of certain periods of their career's to put it in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Obviously loma has the better 12 fight resume

But one guy was a talented kid turning pro, the other was a talented grown man turning pro

Plus bob arum never could market Floyd properly
                Well as much as I clown you, this is correct and you deserve credit for this. Wish you made sensible posts like this all the time and not just sporadically and when you are responding to the stock market thread.

Comment

Working...
                X