Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do POSTERS Continue To SAY RIGO Talked TRASH?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do POSTERS Continue To SAY RIGO Talked TRASH?!

As if to say he deserved...truly believing he wrote it...or would come out of limelight hours to say, ''here post this for me...''

Rigo doesn't use Twitter. He was interviewed before, youtube, that he doesn't use social media. He can't speak English, how's he going to post photoshop art with American based smack talk if he can't write in English?

many Lara haters acknowledged that DeCubas did all his Tweets...so why aren't they saying the same thing for Rigo?

and so..just recently, Rigo's team said their social media guy made a statement that it was him. It's not even in Rigo's pokerface character to write American based smack via punking, jokes

Turn your computer off, please.

Comment

Yes at the time they were saying it wasn't Rigo.

Now they're saying he was trash talking.

They flip flop to whatever suits their agenda.

Comment

Didn't he do an interview in spanish talking trash?

Comment

Rigo is one of the biggest trash talkers in the sport. He always talks trash in Spanish. Very bitter man.

Comment

Rigo's loss really hit you hard lol

Comment

I'd like to see rigo vs khan I reckon rigo could ko him with that left at 140 for a one off.

Comment

Here's a link to a video where he says he's gonna beat Loma's ass. Somewhat trash talkish.

I would post the embedded link but it's been disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISxvopKhqE

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Man Rigo's tweets are funny as hell, especially when he went on Steve Kim and posted many stereotypes about Asians, that got me laughing so hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X