Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Last Five TV Series You Watched/Watching, and Your Ratings of Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Last Five TV Series You Watched/Watching, and Your Ratings of Them?

Game of Thrones 10/10 (One of the best shows of all time if not the best)

House of Cards 7/10 (The first two seasons were great, but felt the show really dipped after that, It's saving grace is Kevin Spacey's portrayal of Frank Underwood)

Breaking Bad 8/10 (Definitely above average, Walt plays a great role in his transformation into a bada$$)

The Night Of 9/10 (Intriguing mystery, I hope the end doesn't disappoint)

Better Call Saul 7/10 (Saul was always my favorite character in Breaking Bad, his acting is enough to pull the weight of this how, but as an added bonus Mike Ermhatrout plays a big role as well.)

Can't really name 5 of the top, but one that has my attention right now...

8.5/10.

I don't think there has been a single episode during it's run that hasn't left me...

Got picked up for a third season, and this season is really starting to go crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Can't really name 5 of the top, but one that has my attention right now...

8.5/10.

I don't think there has been a single episode during it's run that hasn't left me...

Got picked up for a third season, and this season is really starting to go crazy.
      I see commercials for this piece everywhere, definitely will check it out.

Comment

GoT - 4.5/5

Better Call Saul - 4/5

The Americans 4/5

Making A Murderer 4.5/5

The Night Of 4.4/5 (only on ep. 4)

Comment

currently watching

9/10

8/10

8/10
          Last edited by MaD RoBoT; 08-27-2016, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Game of thrones: 10/10 Best thing that ever happened to television

12 Monkeys Season 2: 9/10 This show remains the most overlooked show on television. The First season was spectacular and this one keeps it going, although it started to get a little weird.

Arrow Season 1: 7.5/10 Started off strong, tapered off and there's a lot over overly dramatic moments

Daredevil Season 2: 7/10 If it had more punisher and less Daredevil being a choir boy it would have been a lot better.

Jessica Jones: 4/10 Pure Trash I watched it because of the reviews but there's just nothing enjoyable about this show.

Comment

Working...
            X