Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest recent disappointment in boxing has to be Paul Williams...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rot in hell, bro.

Comment

i disagree..............it has to be floyd.......................and his floydettes

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        This invitation goes out to the demented coward, Farlap.

Meet me at Circular Quay, Sydney, a week from now - the travel arrangements and funeral arrangements have already been made.

I'm going to curb-stomp your skull.
        Stones: You should always remember that doing the e-tough, highschool kid 'meet-me-for-a-fight' routine will always make you look like a twat no matter how tough you may actually be and how much you may intend to go through with meeting someone from the internet to 'curb-stomp' them. It's just one of those situations that everyone loses out in, and if you're the guy acting tough, just remember this: everyone laughs at it on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
          ... with those long gangly arms of his, I always imagined that in defeat he'd be able to give a really good shine. They'd definitely be good for picking watermelons, no doubt on that score.

However, before we could see him do some really good buffing, he gets KO'd clean.

No racism.
          I wouldnt call him the biggest disappointment in boxing. He got caught cold because he's too damn **** and says "know what im saying" in every damn sentence he says. He'll be back, once he gets hit a couple of times and realizes he can still take a punch. He still throws over one hundred punches a round and not too many people can handle that. He needs to work on defense a little also

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            I dare you to say that to my face in a crowded Sydney pub.

You fucking bogan ****.
            You're not allowed in pubs you soft ****, you're only 12.

Comment

But do we think Paul Williams could give two shines at once?

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
                ... with those long gangly arms of his, I always imagined that in defeat he'd be able to give a really good shine. They'd definitely be good for picking watermelons, no doubt on that score.

However, before we could see him do some really good buffing, he gets KO'd clean.

No racism.
                Actually your comment was racist and stupid just as your point was. Here is a guy in P. Williams that goes from 147 to 160 to fight a rematch of one of the best fighters in the world and gets caught with a great punch and KO'd. It happens and in fact it is one of the reasons people love boxing. Stupid threads like these really call for the mods to step up and press the delete button on.

Comment

Working...
                X