Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future bright for Danny "Black Death" Williams...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future bright for Danny "Black Death" Williams...

Serious discussion only please.

Assuming he doesn't get screwed out in the Prizefighter tournament, we all know on his day he's miles better than any of the other competitors. Let's assume he gets 3 easy wins against... Carl Baker, Coleman Barrett, and canes Audley in a rubber match. He has alot of options from here. What I wanna know is which one solidifies his greatness most clearly?

Considering he'll be the British heavyweight champion and Prizefighter champion, does he then:

A.) Defend his British title against a young, hungry, hyped white hope in Tyson Fury (8-0 7KO)

B.) Defend his British title and settle the score once and for all in a rubber match against a durable opponent in Matt Skelton (22-3 19KO) (If Skelton beats Francesco Pianeta for the vacant EBU-EU belt that could be on the line too.

C.) Unify the British and Commonwealth title's by fighting the winner of the upcoming match up of original Prizefighter champion Martin Rogan (12-1 6KO) and Sam Sexton (12-1 5KO)

D.) Chase a fight for the vacant European heavyweight title, maybe in a rematch with that guy Oleg Platov (28-1 22KO) who Danny was schooling before the Germans **** a brick and pulled their fighter out on a bull**** ND before Danny could stop him.

E.) Lobby for a world title shot?

I still think even at this stage of his career Danny has the ability to win a world title, and infact he could probably acheive all of these goals listed in the next year if he wanted to.
    A
    38.46%
    B
    15.38%
    C
    30.77%
    D
    7.69%
    E
    7.69%
    Other, please specify
    0.00%

Fight the winner of Rogan - Sexton II, that would be brutal.

Comment

Danny Williams is the BEST EVER.

He KOed Mike Tyson, and then sent Vitali into a four year retirement, by putting a terrible beating on him and leaving him with serious injuries.

Danny is the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        Danny Williams is the BEST EVER.

He KOed Mike Tyson, and then sent Vitali into a four year retirement, by putting a terrible beating on him and leaving him with serious injuries.

Danny is the GOAT.
        you're the joke who thinks the klitschkos are top 10 HW's all time
        nothing you say is funny anymore kid

Comment

He won't, i'm backing Harrison on this Tourney, as crazy as that sounds. And i'm willing to take a bet on it.........

Comment

I'd love to see Danny expose Tyson Fury...

Edit:

Fury was exposed already by McDermott but Danny would KTFO Fury...

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
              He won't, i'm backing Harrison on this Tourney, as crazy as that sounds. And i'm willing to take a bet on it.........
              The 3 rd set up probably suits Audley more than Danny, and they are the 2 best in the tourny so i wouldnt bet against either of those 2. But Audley is borderline insane, and not in a funny way. the mans stuck between being having his spirit broken and being completley delusional. he wants to believe he can still become hw champ, but knows deep down he cant. I feel sorry for him.

Rogan Sexton winner for Danny if he wins this, just cos i want to see Rogan v Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
                I'd love to see Danny expose Tyson Fury...

Edit:

Fury was exposed already by McDermott but Danny would KTFO Fury...
                Fury didnt manage his last step up in quality of opponents, so he has no business stepping up further until he beats McDermott legit.

Comment

I don't like Williams, but i would love to see him KO that good-for-nothing hype wannabe Mike Tyson **** called Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                    Fight the winner of Rogan - Sexton II, that would be brutal.

I'd love to see Danny in with Rogan. It would be a brutal few rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X