No announcement yet.

Elephants charge at hunters after they shoot a member of the herd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Go at it with a club if you want to show how manly you are and want danger. Guns are for cowards.
    Don't you Brits take like 100 damn dogs to chase down one little old fox?

Get off your horse and chase him with a club, mate

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Don't you Brits take like 100 damn dogs to chase down one little old fox?

Get off your horse and chase him with a club, mate
      Fox hunting is banned and was only done by rich poofs. Plus it's hard to catch a damn fox. Go at a bear, they're more likely to fight. Don't use guns you cowards.

Comment

Fox hunting is banned and was only done by rich poofs. Plus it's hard to catch a damn fox. Go at a bear, they're more likely to fight. Don't use guns you cowards.
        You need help with a fox, but want us to go toe to toe with a bear?!

Comment

I think the elephants charged them to get them far enough away so they can go check on the elephant who was shot.

Elephants are smart. If they ever see that guy again they'll remember

The herd will take great care in the burial of the dead. Cows walk to and fro in search of leaves and twigs. They use this to cover the body of the deceased in an act of dignity for the dead. When a herd encounters the skeleton of a dead elephant, they have shown an undeniable fascination with the bones. The cows will mull over the bones, fondling them in thoughtful contemplation. Cows take bones from the skeleton and scatter them, hiding them under bushes in the surrounding area. This behaviour is thought to be as a protection for the rest of the herd, as it throws stalking predators off the trail of the cows and their calves. Even years later, elephant have been observed revisiting the site where one of their herd or family had died. They will remain here for days at a time, mourning the loss of that one.

It is when we consider this level of grief and love for one another that we can truly admire the role of the matriarch. When a weak or aged elephant is jeopardising the safety of the herd, the wise old leader has to make the very difficult decision to leave that one behind to protect the rest of her family. In obedience and out of respect for her authority, the other females will follow her guidance, submitting willingly. Their grief must be overwhelming, but their loyalty to the matriarch is even stronger.
          https://www.elephantsforever.co.za/e...-grieving.html
          Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 10-19-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            You need help with a fox, but want us to go toe to toe with a bear?!
            Try and run down a fox see how much success you have. I have a problem with anyone that kills an animal just for fun. They actually hunted fox's for a reason.

Comment

Elephants are amazing animals. Fuk those two losers.

Comment

Try and run down a fox see how much success you have. I have a problem with anyone that kills an animal just for fun. They actually hunted fox's for a reason.
                Pssh, I played football with black people. Fox ain't got sh it on a slick bruvva.

But all trolling and BS aside, I agree with you. Hunting should be out of food or necessity, not just sport. I understand the village benefits from trophy hunting, but I'd rather see the elephant alive

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I think the elephants charged them to get them far enough away so they can go check on the elephant who was shot.

Elephants are smart. If they ever see that guy again they'll remember

https://www.elephantsforever.co.za/e...-grieving.html
                  Yeah, elephants are extremely intelligent, very social, fascinating creatures.

That's why they're the mascot for Team R

Comment

Go at it with a club if you want to show how manly you are and want danger. Guns are for cowards.
                    im strap daily! everyday! not even caring! i go to church and im strap! when i say hi to moms, im strap! when i go buy pampers for the babies, im strap! that's the way it is! for all my dead homiez. when i go see my homiez, i go put flowers on they grave. i gotta bring an AK! why is this? for my dead homiez!

Comment

Governments find ways to make war over all kinds shlt but not over all the carnage in Africa
                      Last edited by maracho; 10-19-2018, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X