No announcement yet.

Manny Pac a PBC fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pac a PBC fighter?

i dont have a good feeling about this one.. expect manny to fail his next drug test. book mark this thread!!!

now that pac has signed over to the dark side in hopes to get a rematch with floyd, but now he's on his own. i expect them to paint this dirty picture of pac to make him look like a bad guy so they can say "we told you so" after all these years..

they are gonna grill manny! expect him to get some shiiety deals, have to jump thru hoops, etc. to make a fight happen. this will not end well for manny.

I would be more worried of comments that would come out of Bob Arum soon.

Comment

Who cares about Manny...Mr. Irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I would be more worried of comments that would come out of Bob Arum soon.
        bob's dirty secrets on manny? still holding on to this? i wish a mofo would! lol

Comment

Comment

bookmark it!

Comment

Beats fighting Horn and Matthysse for peanuts and struggling to pay people

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Beats fighting Horn and Matthysse for peanuts and struggling to pay people
                who told you he got peanuts for those fights?

he was promise a guarantee of $10 mil for horn but could get over $15 mil after ppv, etc.

for the lucas fight --

Per Abac Cordero of the Philippine Star, Pacquiao adviser Mike Koncz said his client will earn "definitely" more than he made in his previous three fights against Timothy Bradley ($20 million), Jessie Vargas ($4 million) and Jeff Horn ($10 million).

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  who told you he got peanuts for those fights?

he was promise a guarantee of $10 mil for horn but could get over $15 mil after ppv, etc.

for the lucas fight --

Per Abac Cordero of the Philippine Star, Pacquiao adviser Mike Koncz said his client will earn "definitely" more than he made in his previous three fights against Timothy Bradley ($20 million), Jessie Vargas ($4 million) and Jeff Horn ($10 million).
                  I know people weren't getting paid and Lucas didn't even fly in until he got paid

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    I know people weren't getting paid and Lucas didn't even fly in until he got paid
                    lucas got paid. that's all that matters. mofos aint cutting you checks on the same day brah.

Comment

Working...
                    X