Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news is the fights over. The bad news is I wont get that 35 mins back.

Man that was a TERRIBLE fight and boring as fuk!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Loved him all along or she would have left him like his dad did.

F**ck you.
      She got extra public assistance for keeping him around I bet. Extra food stamps & sh^t.

She's a piece of sh^t who shoulda had her kids taken away from her. F#cking psycho.

Comment

• Originally posted by War Dinamita View Post
        A kid with one leg was able to be competitive and win rounds for the first 6 rounds. Jose was done after the 6th round because his knee is a bigger problem that he wants to admit. The combination of the injury and lack of stamina made it easy for Bud.

A fighter like Mikey or Spence will beat him.
        We won't be finding out anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Who was the last AA top rank promoted into a PPV star SRL?
          Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          I was trying to think of one and came up with a blank. Even Timmy didn't get a push. The dude was given a fking gift against Pac and Arum couldn't even shell out a few coins to capitalize on that free push.
          You guys ever hear of Floyd Mayweather Jr?

He was pretty good.

Comment

• damn it, should of went with late ko. ok fight, good ko.

Comment

• Some of those rights hands he was being hit with and left hooks is really worrying, especially on the counter.

I’m not sure I like how he handles those from Danny or Thurman in the counter..much less Spence.

And watching Benavidez say he hurt his leg kind of aconfirms my suspicion on the leg

Comment

• Bud power at 147 kind of suks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Imma just do it to teach you a lesson. Gonna beat your kids ass daily while your girl Debbie laughing as she hands me my $10 a day.
                  Yeah. That's the type of scum you are but you feel as if you can talk down about Ms Debbie.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                    Did this fight change anyone's opinion on the potential Spence-Crawford fight?
                    Easy fight for Spence or Mikey. One legged Jose was hitting him. Imagine what a fighter of Spence/Mikey's caliber would do to Crawford.

Comment

• So long Jose, back to your pathetic life-LMAO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X