No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainers: We Clearly Beat Golovkin in First Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Someone should tell this clown, that running all night on PEDs like a frighten gazelle and having judge on a payroll does not mean you beat a Champion!
    Someone should tell you that lil g was afraid to fight Nelo on the ropes after getting easily punched to the face & body....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
      Lol with this kind of denial and Oscar as your promoter , not to mention a fired up G. in front of you. I suppose even though he tried to cheat an advantage there's got to be an element of pity for him..... hasn't there?
      I pity the lil g fans. Nah F that! Sore losers with nothing but excuses!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Don't know what the heck Canelo is going to do. When a supposed superior boxer gets out boxed it doesn't leave much room for improvement. Couldn't slip Golovkin's jab either. His stamina has always been an issue also. . Canelo has to improve both his boxing and stamina in order to be competitive. He's not going to be able to do it. Canelo has to bank on Golovkin slowing down if he is to have a chance to win. He can't afford to be dominated again like the last fight.
        Damn Toney, you riding with lil g hard. Please give me your excuse now before the fight happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          No you didn't
          Of course he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
            you clearly RAN.
            And punched And landed.

Comment

• A clear W

Originally posted by carlosjj66 View Post
              Not a win dummies GGG being a champ won that fight pednelo was surprise d of the decision.
              Nelo beat lil g.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                Not a draw even if it was an even fight (which it wasn't). The challenger has to convincingly beat the champ or he doesn't deserve the decision or draw.
                Then why did they rob Hopkins vs Taylor?

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  I had GGG winning, but I felt like he was clearly blowing the fight down the stretch.
                  But Nelo won the 1st 3 rounds & the stretch. I had Nelo winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    It was always Canelo’s fight to win easily. He CHOSE not to be great. Lost the the fight that was his to loose.
                    Disappointed me cause G looked like $h1T.
                    How do you loose to someone who looked like $h1T? I’ll tell you how. You didn’t nut up.
                    You did a DelaHoya, when he fought Trinidad.
                    Just no huevos. Played it safe when you could of been great.
                    You were younger, faster, smarter and hit just as hard. What was the fkn problem?
                    Oscar didn't punch the last 3, 4 rounds vs Tito & Nelo won the last 3 against lil g so how do you make these comparisons? Nelo won the fight so there was no problem, at least not with him but lil g looked off.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      Like I have said before, Canelo is either clearly guilty of taking PEDs, or is one of the dumbest boxers of the 21st century.

Which is it Canelo fans?
                      Maybe both but what I know is that lil g gon lose again.

Comment

Working...
                      X