Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigo's Coach is Firm: Donaire is Tougher Fight Than Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    when did he pick it up?
    Ahhh, excellent point!

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      you're still misunderstanding my point. Loma may be good but comparing him To Ali is ridiculous. The guy is 9-1 and has not yet beaten anyone near the pound for pound list. And if you've been following boxing, you'd know that race is a huge part of it and arum has had an agenda to try and target the white fan base for yrs. It was arum who actually made the comment that ufc was created to target white fans because white people weren't having success in boxing. And yes there are euro boxers who are successful, and that was my point. Arum couldn't find any white fighters despite trying with duddy, Yuri foreman and other guys guys, so loma is the closest he's going to get to draw in the white fan base. He'll make an outlandish comment such as this one, proving that loma is his preferred fighter, meanwhile he has Crawford on his roster who has a better claim to being the top fighter. You don't think that race is part of the reason why that's happening?
      That's just promotion from a senile 80 years old guy, I just don't know why you guy getting that much butt hurt about it.

Crawford doesn't fully have the claim to be the top fighter IMO.

Loma is a 2 times gold medalist, and is a 2 divisions pro champ in LESS than 7 fights wich is ridiculous and make him a unique fighter.

Crawford is very good and undefeated but Loma is more unique fighter IMO, nothing wrong in hyping the guy.

That Ali stuff is ridiculous for sure, they fight and behave nothing alike, Ali is above everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
        Dude all those white guys, with the exception of USYK never faced the best black fighter available and when they did, they lost.
        THE TRUTH IS:
        None of them avoided the best black guys in their division.
        They all fought them and most of the time won.

Loma fought Russel, Walters and white washed them.

Kovalev fought J Pascal, Hopkins, Ward (best black LHWs).

GGG fought Jacobs (best black MW)

Klit fought Haye/Brewster/Peter/Rahman/Joshua. (best black heavies over the last decade)

THE TRUTH IS:

Guy like you doesn't like white fighters when they are really good and they take the crown in a black sport.

Kinda like white racists when Obama became president: a white area.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
          Pedro Diaz usually keeps his comments low key and real; so good to see him call out Arum's promotional tactics. But I can't believe that he thinks Loma will be easier than Donaire. This is the biggest fight of Rigo's career. Unquestionably.
          Yeah I think Nicholas Walters disagrees with Diaz.

Now, styles make fights.

Comment

Dude all those white guys, with the exception of USYK never faced the best black fighter available and when they did, they lost.

Kovalev avoided Stevenson for years and then tried to cherry pick a semi retired, smaller Andre Ward, and then he got shocked and lost badly.

GGG cherry picked weak black guys for years but when the really good ones (Lara, Andre Ward) came calling, a bunch of excuses came flying. Right now the wbc is protecting him from Charlo and he almost lost to an average, chinny Jacobs.

Lomachenko, credit to him for beating Russel, but he again, white guys consistently avoiding the best black guy available, as he been avoiding Rigo for years and only fights him now coz Rigo is older and he now has a two weight class advantage. Even then he tried to avoid the fight by making ridiculous demands but Rigo called every one of his bluffs and he got cornered and had no choice but to accept the fight. School will be in session in the weekend.

USYK is just lucky there aren't any black guys of that size, they either at light heavy or heavy, otherwise I'm sure he would be avoiding the best black guy available too.
            Yep, so this sums up the attitude of a lot of boxing fans: If a white guy is dominating a division and black fighters, it's because the black guys he beats are crap fighters.

Usyk is beating the best fighters in his division, including the best black fighters available. Conclusion: He is lucky there are no REAL black fighters in the division.

Klitschko's beat the best black fighters available. Conclusion: They didn't beat any REAL black fighters though (FWIW, he was 41 years old and dropped AJ and almost won, whereas Tyson Fury, a white fighter, beat him while taking minimal damage.

GGG beats the best fighters in his division and knocks them all out. Dominant champion? Not really, he hasn't fought any REAL black fighters yet.

Sergey Kovalev, who the majority of people thought won the first match with Ward - didn't beat any REAL black fighters, just fake black fighters.

Makes you wonder, if these white guys are so **** then how come when / if they are beaten by black fighters, you hold them up as an elite fighter on the black fighter's resume? Froch is ****, but man he looks good on Ward's resume according to a lot of people.

In that case, Ward is **** for beating an overated whitey in Kovalev who he didn't actually beat according to the majority of people, AJ is **** for beating the obviously overrated and **** white fighter in Klitschko.

It's almost as if you aren't happy unless a black fighter is the dominant champ in the division. Me thinks you grew up watching too much American boxing media.

Prime example from recent times, Nicholas Walters was supposed to be a brutal finisher, undefeated and would school Loma. Loma then embarrasses him and now Walters is a bum, and not a REAL black fighter, in fact Walters is probably a white fighter in disguise....

FWIW - I don't favour any RACE in boxing, nor do I think any race is inherently superior to another when it comes to boxing. In fact, if I named the 3 best fighters of all time they'd all be black Americans - Ali, Mayweather Jr and Roy Jones jr, but I give credit where credit is due. I knock GGGs opposition, but the fact is he is the dominant champ in his division - he has beat the best white, black and whatever other race of fighters available to him (Ward is in a higher division, so technically he didn't duck him, not that I think GGG could ever beat Ward).

The heavyweight division under Klitschko's reign and then Tyson Fury's was said to be the crappest era ever, then conveniently in comes AJ and goes life and death with a 41 year old man who was out of the ring for a year and a half and NOW some people such as yourself start paying attention again. It's almost as if a lot of boxing fans are completely BLINDED by race and can't see it, because they never take a step back and try and look at things objectively.
            Last edited by 'b'; 12-06-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              THE TRUTH IS:

Klit fought Haye/Brewster/Peter/Rahman/Joshua. (best black heavies over the last decade)

THE TRUTH IS:

Guy like you doesn't like white fighters when they are really good and they take the crown in a black sport.

Agreed absolutely with that last point - when people are used to having something their way (ie. a 'white' America, 'black' boxing) and then they start to see 'others' come in, they feel threatened and lash out and see things through their own delusional set of eyes.

Boxing is for everyone, try telling Manny Pacquiao that the opponents he fought were all bums and the only real fighter he fought was Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                THE TRUTH IS:

THE TRUTH IS:

Dude nobody rated Jacobs, yawl act like he some god now coz he a GGG victim just like yawl acted like Lemule is some ATG fighter even though he an out and out bum.

The FACT is, GGG ducked Lara and Andre Ward. Those are the fights we wanted and yawl made a bunch of excuses.

Everyone knows the Klittschkos dominated a weak ass era, proof is that the better Klitschko got stopped by an old and out of shape Lennox Lewis, and this Klitschko got KTFO by Joshua, and had been KO'd by three bums before anyway.

Loma is the bum that lost to Salido and ducked Rigo. That's a fact.

Hears the pattern. The elite black guys call out the so called elite white guys, the elite white guys form a blockade of excuses.

Everyone knows all the black guys at cruserweight are bums, and please don't brag about Kovalev beating a shot Pascal and a 49 year old Hopkins when he ducked Stevenson for years and lost to small SOG.

Comment

Really? the fact that Loma is bigger (Than Nonito) alone means it should be a tougher fight on paper and in the ring for Rigo, i know Nonito scored a KD but i don't think Rigo was ever hurt or troubled that much in that fight. Against Loma this is going to be different, i just wish this fight has more hype/coverage because we are getting the best two fighters going at it this weekend.

Comment

Dude nobody rated Jacobs, yawl act like he some god now coz he a GGG victim just like yawl acted like Lemule is some ATG fighter even though he an out and out bum.

The FACT is, GGG ducked Lara and Andre Ward. Those are the fights we wanted and yawl made a bunch of excuses.

Everyone knows the Klittschkos dominated a weak ass era, proof is that the better Klitschko got stopped by an old and out of shape Lennox Lewis, and this Klitschko got KTFO by Joshua, and had been KO'd by three bums before anyway.

Loma is the bum that lost to Salido and ducked Rigo. That's a fact.

Hears the pattern. The elite black guys call out the so called elite white guys, the elite white guys form a blockade of excuses.

Everyone knows all the black guys at cruserweight are bums, and please don't brag about Kovalev beating a shot Pascal and a 49 year old Hopkins when he ducked Stevenson for years and lost to small SOG.
                    LOOOL dude hate so much white fighters that he has to discredit his own people in order to downgrade whiteys.

Comment

Kovalev avoided Stevenson for years and then tried to cherry pick a semi retired, smaller Andre Ward, and then he got shocked and lost badly.

GGG cherry picked weak black guys for years but when the really good ones (Lara, Andre Ward) came calling, a bunch of excuses came flying. Right now the wbc is protecting him from Charlo and he almost lost to an average, chinny Jacobs.

Lomachenko, credit to him for beating Russel, but he again, white guys consistently avoiding the best black guy available, as he been avoiding Rigo for years and only fights him now coz Rigo is older and he now has a two weight class advantage. Even then he tried to avoid the fight by making ridiculous demands but Rigo called every one of his bluffs and he got cornered and had no choice but to accept the fight. School will be in session in the weekend.

USYK is just lucky there aren't any black guys of that size, they either at light heavy or heavy, otherwise I'm sure he would be avoiding the best black guy available too.
                      Pavlik koed taylor
                      Calzaghe UD over hopkins " i will never let a white boy beat me"
                      And also jones jr
                      Martinez koed williams
                      Last edited by Thess_Tickles; 12-06-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X