My Fight: Daniel Jacobs (HBO Boxing)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fight: Daniel Jacobs (HBO Boxing)

Really good watch this.

Does any one think Jacobs could come back to rule the division? It's hard to see who beats him (convincingly) after the GGG fight, and I'd favour him in a rematch due to the age factor by the time any fight took place.

I don't see Jacobs ruling the division even though he beat lil g & should be the Champion right now. Jacobs beats lil g again in a rematch & NOT "due to the age factor." That is the excuse lil g fans started & jim is helping them out by saying lil g is deteriorating....lol....its the competition not the age that's making him look bad.

I would like to see Jacobs square off with Nelo.

Comment

This is good promotion for Jacobs. More PBC guys should get a real promotor.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I don't see Jacobs ruling the division even though he beat lil g & should be the Champion right now. Jacobs beats lil g again in a rematch & NOT "due to the age factor." That is the excuse lil g fans started & jim is helping them out by saying lil g is deteriorating....lol....its the competition not the age that's making him look bad.

I would like to see Jacobs square off with Nelo.
        Well I had it 7-5 GGG with no bias either way, I actually really like Jacobs and think he's one of the best in the world, just activity let him down in 1 or 2 rounds.

I wasn't referring to the excuse in the previous fight by the way, just that any future fight will likely have to be forced and GGG won't fight him again IMO, by that time GGG will be nearly done.

He beats Canelo easily I think, way too big for him, and just as skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Well I had it 7-5 GGG with no bias either way, I actually really like Jacobs and think he's one of the best in the world, just activity let him down in 1 or 2 rounds.

I wasn't referring to the excuse in the previous fight by the way, just that any future fight will likely have to be forced and GGG won't fight him again IMO, by that time GGG will be nearly done.

He beats Canelo easily I think, way too big for him, and just as skilled.
          If your not bias then do yourself a favor & DON'T listen to jim lampley or harold ledderman cuz they will brain wash you especially during a fight....Jacobs is good but I don't think he is the best at 160. Nelo beats golovkin again cuz he is actually the one that is more skilled. golovkin is just bigger & stonger that's it.

Comment

Working...
          X