Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo vs Hurd unification needs to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlo vs Hurd unification needs to happen.

I like Lara but I hope they learned he isn't a headliner. Charlo vs Hurd is a super fan friendly fight they should make in early 2018.

I feel bad for Trout and Lubin.

Comment

We'll never see Gausha on Showtime ever again.

Comment

I like Jermell and Hurd

After tonight, I'm leaning toward Jermell... But Hurd really comes on late and has a good chin thus far

Not sure yet

Comment

So what about Lara. Really cotto should fight him. That would be a much better final fight that fuking ali

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            So what about Lara. Really cotto should fight him. That would be a much better final fight that fuking ali
            Lara can fight... idk. Gallimore? He can be the final level boss

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              I like Jermell and Hurd

After tonight, I'm leaning toward Jermell... But Hurd really comes on late and has a good chin thus far

Not sure yet
              Hurd is huge but eats up shots like a bonehead. I'd take the more polished Jermell in that one.

Comment

Lara shouldn't get **** after taking the easiest fight on this Card! I should be Charlo vs Hurd Next!

Comment

Charlo beats Hurd due to technical superiority. I can almost guarantee Lara got 7 figures for that farce of a fight by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Hurd is huge but eats up shots like a bonehead. I'd take the more polished Jermell in that one.
                    I agree, Hurd does take a lot of shots that could be detrimental vs Jermell

But in the same breath, against orthodox fighters, Hurd has a mean uppercut that I can see Jermell running into

Jermell's feet would also be an advantage in that fight

All the positive characteristics lean toward Jermell admittingly

But if Hurd is able to handle the crazily increased power of Jermell as of late, I think Hurd will take it

That's really what it comes down too in my book.

If Hurd can take Jermell's power he wins. If he can't, he's done... Hurd is 6'1. Lubin was 5'9. Hurd is much much bigger

Comment

Working...
                    X