No announcement yet.

UFC vet Roger Huerta stomps out dude for sucker punching girl! LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Boy View Post
    Big surprise it was a black guy who sucked punched a woman. Luckily there was someone present to dish out immediate retribution.
    Yeah it is a big surprise, most of the clips i see are White guys.

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
      Yeah it is a big surprise, most of the clips i see are White guys.
      Try watching real life clips instead of Jew made Hollywood movies.

Comment

Try watching real life clips instead of Jew made Hollywood movies.
        I rarely watch new movies, i see plenty if internet clips though.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa
          What an absolute thug! This disgraceful behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.He is a trained professional fighter and had no right in beating that black man senseless.He was more than capable of simply restraining this black man,but he threw that option out of the window in favour of an act more violent than the black man had originally comitted.

This is just another step back for MMA in it's pursuit of credibility among the mainstream.This will do nothing to remove the stereotype of the typical cage fighter.
          You're too funny.

Honestly though, I can't really feel too bad for the **** for sucker punching that girl. He got what he deserved.

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
          what a big man you are roger

tough guy attacking some idiot who probably never fought in his life.
          Well then, he shouldn't go around flailing punches at women then. I seriously can't see how anyone can feel bad for that faggot.

Comment

What an absolute thug! This disgraceful behaviour shouldn't be tolerated.He is a trained professional fighter and had no right in beating that black man senseless.He was more than capable of simply restraining this black man,but he threw that option out of the window in favour of an act more violent than the black man had originally comitted.

This is just another step back for MMA in it's pursuit of credibility among the mainstream.This will do nothing to remove the stereotype of the typical cage fighter.
            You're a ****in ******...the dude hit a FEMALE. I don't give a **** if you're a professional boxer, MMA fighter, or ping pong player--that dude deserved to get knocked out & stomped on afterward.

Kuddos, Roger. Too bad you can't win a Bellator fight

Comment

Originally posted by wojosh6 View Post
              You're a ****in ******...the dude hit a FEMALE. I don't give a **** if you're a professional boxer, MMA fighter, or ping pong player--that dude deserved to get knocked out & stomped on afterward.

Kuddos, Roger. Too bad you can't win a Bellator fight
              This shows that some black people will support other blacks no matter what they do. If it had been a white guy sucker punching a black girl I'd have no problem with some black guy beating the hell out of him.

Comment

This shows that some black people will support other blacks no matter what they do. If it had been a white guy sucker punching a black girl I'd have no problem with some black guy beating the hell out of him.
                What the hell does race have to do w/ anything about this, and who even brought race up in this thread? Don't be stupid. A 210 pound MAN sucker punched a 130 pound FEMALE. He got what he deserved.

Comment

For your sake,do lose the online 'tough guy' persona.It may make you cool over at sherdog,but not over her,on a legitimate forum.

I felt embarrassed for you having just read that.

And did a shocking job of doing so.

Good lord!

And had he been white,no doubt you would have referred to him as a "white idiot".

Am I right?
                  my vocabulary in english is very limited so yes, I would call him "that big white motherfocker"

I'm Brazilian, dude. The miscegenation here was at full force so everyone have european, african and indian blood.

Including me.

Btw, that's why our girls on average are hotter than Americans girls on average.

Edit: Forgive me if I offended you in any way because I sounded racist. My apologies.
                  Last edited by PopoFreitas; 08-04-2010, 11:51 PM.

Comment

The guy got what he deserved. I do find your double standards amusing though. You've ridiculed boxers who've supposedly hit women yet when someone gets a beatdown for it they're the bad guy because they fight MMA. And so what if he's a trained professional. How many time's have you said MMA fighters are just street fighters and anyone can do it? Can't have it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

The guy got what he deserved. I do find your double standards amusing though. You've ridiculed boxers who've supposedly hit women yet when someone gets a beatdown for it they're the bad guy because they fight MMA. And so what if he's a trained professional. How many time's have you said MMA fighters are just street fighters and anyone can do it? Can't have it both ways.
                      hahahahaha Prinz is a joke. And a hypocrite. I love how somebody who's so against the sport keeps himself so up to date and knows almost everything about it. Troll...

As for the video, that was ****in dope! That chump definitely got what he deserved. You just don't go around sluggin women. Props I would have done the same thing if I saw that ****. Got after that punk win or lose. That's just sick. Props to him. UFC shouldn't have let him go! Exciting ass fighter too and for a moment the most hyped up fighter in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X