• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Hmmmm, let's see.

1. There are plenty of restaurants so go somewhere else.

2. There's only one Facebook and it's a natural monopoly so there is no alternative.

3. Social Media only seems to have a problem with white racism and none with non-white racism (oops I forgot, only whites can be racist).

4. What is racism? Posting true crime and IQ stats? Saying I object to being made a despised and oppressed minority in my own country?

Last edited by Xoo; 04-22-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Hmmmm, let's see.

1. There are plenty of restaurants so go somewhere else.

2. There's only one Facebook and it's a natural monopoly so there is no alternative.

3. Social Media only seems to have a problem with white racism and none with non-white racism (oops I forgot, only whites can be racist).

4. What is racism? Posting true crime and IQ stats? Saying I object to being made a despised and oppressed minority in my own country?

There is only one Facebook but plenty of other forms of social media. Lol @ this weak attempt to make these seem like two different issues.

Rejecting access to your store or your website to certain people are not actions that are different in any fundamental sense.

Really the only difference in the two scenarios is that in the first, you are turning down service to people on the basis of who they are. In the second, you are turning down service to people on the basis of how they are using your service in a way that could make the experience less enjoyable for other customers.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-22-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

This is true, but it doesn't change the fact that all these loans are owed to the Federal Reserve for money that doesn't even exist except as numbers in a bank's spreadsheet.

The treasury bonds are loans from the Fed.

Of course...

You really think a mainstream media entity is going to say that the Federal Reserve is a giant scam or even how it really works?

Sorry bud, you're one of these people (most people) who don't believe anything unless CNN says it's true. That's why major media concentration and control is such a big deal.

America does owe money to other countries as well but that's a drop in the bucket compared to what the Federal Reserve extracts.
          Treasury bonds are loans from the Fed?

Not going any further until you prove that claim?

Last edited by siablo14; 04-22-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Not going any further until you prove that claim?

Buddy, I'm not going to invest time for someone who automatically doesn't accept information if it comes from a "suspect" source.

If you care so much look into it yourself. Go to sources you don't like cause they say things sources you like won't. Then you can see for yourself the Fed is a gigantic conspiracy from start to finish. Bonus, the Fed is part of a worldwide Satanic conspiracy to rule the Earth (you know the one that is predicted two thousand years ago) in that book you don't like.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              There is only one Facebook but plenty of other forms of social media. Lol @ this weak attempt to make these seem like two different issues.
              There's nothing quite like Facebook. If you're banned there you can't go on Myspace and have the same results. It would be like the electricity company refusing to sell you electricity. You're screwed. The other Social Media companies are controlled by flaming liberals as well except for Gab.

Rejecting access to your store or your website to certain people are not actions that are different in any fundamental sense.

Really the only difference in the two scenarios is that in the first, you are turning down service to people on the basis of who they are. In the second, you are turning down service to people on the basis of how they are using your service in a way that could make the experience less enjoyable for other customers.
              Uh, yeah.

Comment

Buddy, I'm not going to invest time for someone who automatically doesn't accept information if it comes from a "suspect" source.

If you care so much look into it yourself. Go to sources you don't like cause they say things sources you like won't. Then you can see for yourself the Fed is a gigantic conspiracy from start to finish. Bonus, the Fed is part of a worldwide Satanic conspiracy to rule the Earth (you know the one that is predicted two thousand years ago) in that book you don't like.
                Xoo, I knew you were racist but I just leaned that you are crazy too.

Look at that **** you believe!
                Telling me to go believe unverified sources.

Check yourself! You crazy ****.

Comment

Xoo, I knew you were racist but I just leaned that you are crazy too.
                  If it took you this long to figure out I'm crazy, I'm probably not.

Look at that **** you believe!
                  You think people who believe in God are crazy FFS.

Telling me to go believe unverified sources.
                  Verified by who? People who sell comforting lies to people like you?

Comment

If it took you this long to figure out I'm crazy, I'm probably not.

You think people who believe in God are crazy FFS.

Verified by who? People who sell comforting lies to people like you?
                    Christian here myself.

Crazy is what you believe about the Feds and the sources you trust.

Comment

Christian here myself.
                      Oh, I thought you were an atheist.

Crazy is what you believe about the Feds and the sources you trust.
                      If you're a real Christian then you should believe the prophecies in Revelation. A One World Satanic government is established and Christians (like you supposedly) will be rounded up and killed. So if this is going to happen, and it looks like it will eventually, something like The Fed would be part of this Satanic conspiracy and in fact is.

Go read The Creature from Jekyll Island.

https://www.amazon.com/Creature-Jeky.../dp/B00ARFNQ54

Comment

Working...
                      X