Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who got “ executed “ by the cop.. what would you have done differently?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off, having the suspect crawl towards you was the safer route in that situation because the suspect was laying down next to an entry. There was a door and potential harm. Dudes could have came out the door blasting.

Comment

Can u post the video? I havent seen it

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        A soildier who goes to war with too much empathy, respect, and patience won’t be affective on the battlefield. Those traits can get him killed.
        You can’t explain this stuff to these guys man. They literally think everything in life is simple and it comes from a lack of being cultured and knowing what it’s like to test yourself.

Everyone lives in a safe space now a days.

No one is saying **** about what if when he reached, a gun came out and he quickly blew the officers head off because he didn’t shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          But then you wouldn't be obeying the cops. Be consistent, Elroy. Remember you said obeying the cop will not get you killed.
          sometimes you just have to protect yourself. i dont move, they cant (or shouldnt) shoot.

end of story

but keep trying

Comment

I would laid on the floor with my hands in the air. Let them cuff me. But it didn’t matter that cop wanted to kill him. I’m sure it would have turned out the same way no matter what. He was being a confrontational jerk and escalating the situation from the moment he encountered the suspect. The family of the victim should sue everyone involved and that guy needs his badge taken before he kills again. Because if he gets away
            With this he will kill again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              No one is saying **** about what if when he reached, a gun came out and he quickly blew the officers head off because he didn’t shoot.
              Hard to reach for an imaginary object. He had no weapon

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                First off, having the suspect crawl towards you was the safer route in that situation because the suspect was laying down next to an entry. There was a door and potential harm. Dudes could have came out the door blasting.
                having him stay down and not move was the obvious instruction.

i dont know why this is so hard to see. if he moves after being told not to, well, thats on him.

allowing him to move opens up all sorts of possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  having him stay down and not move was the obvious instruction.

i dont know why this is so hard to see. if he moves after being told not to, well, thats on him.

allowing him to move opens up all sorts of possibilities.
                  I would have laid there with my hands and palms up.

If he shoots then it’s apparent he’s shooting a guy with nothing about in his hands laying down belly up.

He would probably still murder me but at least I’d have a better chance of justice
                  Last edited by BoxingTech718; 12-10-2017, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                    I would have laid there with my hands and palms up.

If he shoots then it’s apparent he’s shooting a guy wo h nothing about in his hands laying down belly up.

He would probably still murder me but st least I’d have a be tterrorist chance of justice
                    same here.

not.....moving......a.......fncking.....centimeter .

and i will let the cop know this. that im staying put to make sure everyone feels safe. including me. if hes going to shoot me, hes going to have to shoot me in the back where i laid. and the video would support it.

each and every time i try to give cops the benefit of the doubt. sometimes they make it impossible. like that cvnt who shot the guy as he slowly ran away. there was maybe 30 feet between them when he opened fire.......he only got 20 yrs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      same here.

not.....moving......a.......fncking.....centimeter .

and i will let the cop know this. that im staying put to make sure everyone feels safe. including me. if hes going to shoot me, hes going to have to shoot me in the back where i laid. and the video would support it.

each and every time i try to give cops the benefit of the doubt. sometimes they make it impossible. like that cvnt who shot the guy as he slowly ran away. there was maybe 30 feet between them when he opened fire.......he only got 20 yrs though.
                      Every one wants to believe that the authorities have our best interest in mind.
                      But it’s hard not to throw no about the possibility of being murdered especially when you see police videos like this coming out almost every day

Comment

Working...
                      X