Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think floyd will come out of retirement to rematch pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think floyd will come out of retirement to rematch pac?

Floyd hates Oscar and now that a rematch or possibly a trilogy is in the works for ggg/canelo, Oscar is going to make alot of money. And Floyd won't be able to handle that so he's gonna rematch pac get the spotlight again.

No, get it right. Oscar hates Floyd. Oscar is the bitter one. Floyd doesn't give a **** about Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      No, get it right. Oscar hates Floyd. Oscar is the bitter one. Floyd doesn't give a **** about Oscar.

Comment

I always thought the feeling was mutual

Comment

Idk why Floyd and Oscar don't like one another, they're both twats outside the ring, they ought to think alike enough to like each other. It's a damn shame. Best friends gone unknown :smileysex

But Floyd is smart to enough to forego that, he doesn't need the fight and Pac needs to retire himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            I agree.

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            That video is centered on Floyd trash talking De la Hoya before their fight. Most boxers specially Mayweather criticise his rival before the fight for raising the hype and the money around it. Just like Rigo said few days ago in his twitter -> despite what i said and what i will say till dec 9 i only feel respect for Lomachenko and his team.
            Just business, unlike Oscar Floyd doesn't seem to care about Oscar.

Talking about the OP i don't know if this is a troll question, but no, it's absurd, Pacquiao would give and even worse image than in the previous fight vs Mayweather (also for Mayweather it's better to stay retired), even if he wasn't one of my favorites Pacquiao had a great career (truth be told), and he needed to be smarter and retire a few years ago.

Comment

Floyd talked trash to sell a fight. That was over a decade ago. Floyd has moved on, Oscar hasn't.

Comment

Working...
              X