Collapse
No announcement yet.

why can't we see 12 round entire video?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why can't we see 12 round entire video?

i don't give a **** about edited HL and it's not even a HL video 23 nothing.

if conor side thinks they win pauile then why don't you release entire video??

Of course we can't see it.

Out of 36 minutes of sparring the best they could come up with to make McGregor look good is one decent straight left hand and a KD which was a mixture of Paulie being off balance and a push lol. That should tell you something.

Look at his heavy bag work. The guy is an absolutely terrible boxer who'd get beaten the **** up by any top 50 fighter around his weight class.
    Last edited by Szef; 08-12-2017, 05:16 AM.

Comment

They showed us 11 seconds out of36 mins LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Of course we can't see it.

Out of 36 minutes of sparring the best they could come up with to make McGregor look good is one decent straight left hand and a KD which was a mixture Paulie being off balance and a push lol. That should tell you something.
        they act like bunch of girls. so puusy move

Comment

I agree that a 23 second video means nothing to how the spar went overall, but he'd be crazy to release 12 rounds of sparring with his most experienced sparring partner pre fight, giving away his tactics.

Even if Connor ****ed Paulie up it means nothing, Paulie is shot, out of fighting shape and above all else is not cut from Mayweathers cloth. If anything it would have been good to keep Paulie sweet because he's very knowledgable and could have helped Conor.

I think the knockdown was very debatable btw, whether it was a slip, a shove or a punch is irrelevant to me, we should be drawing attention to that nice backhand Conor landed, hes got some serious pop in that punch, something Floyd should look out for.

Comment

Who the f#ck releases a whole 12 rounds of sparring for a huge fight like this BEFORE the fight?

Strategically thats full ******.

They showed the relevant portion of the discussion. And I expect the full video gets released at some point so 6 months, a year or two from now this nutty debate, who "won" in sparring Paulie or Conor can be decided lol.

Comment

maybe because they trying to win.

Comment

Comment

He'll release the full ass whooping he gave Paulina after the Floyd fight.

Comment

Because no sane person would want to release full footage of their training for their opponent to see before a huge fight like this, dumbass

Comment

Working...
                    X