Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury facing a 2-4 year ban?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should imagine it'd be closer to the four year mark if he's found guilty. Of the two proffesional boxers currently serving bans under the BBBC Jeremy Wilson is serving a two year ban after testing positive for a diuretic and Craig Windsor is serving 3 years 9 months for the use, attemped use and posession of anabolic steroids. The latter wasn't even tested, they got him through his Facebook messages to another athlete!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Why do you want to know?
      I think the implication is that Fury has been openly antisemitic so this is their way of taking revenge. Far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I think the implication is that Fury has been openly antisemitic so this is their way of taking revenge. Far fetched.
        Really? Pathetic if true. That poster must be a certified moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          Is the mirror owned by Jews?

No racist, serious question
          CEO: Simon Fox

Jewish

So yes

Comment

I don't think it's far fetched to claim that the mainstream media want Tyson Fury out of the way. I'm not saying it's a Jewish conspiracy or anything, but The Mirror is Oliver Holt's ex paper, and i don't think Tyson made many friends after threatening to break his jaw.

Comment

Im not sure what to make if all this, we have no confirmation that fury tested positive and according to the mirror this march 2015, i mean why has this only just surfaced??

Comment

Originally posted by artofpugilism View Post
                Im not sure what to make if all this, we have no confirmation that fury tested positive and according to the mirror this march 2015, i mean why has this only just surfaced??
                I believe that the information is supposed to be concealed under law (or perhaps policy), but that it recently leaked.

All I can say is that I hope it isn't true.

Comment

I believe that the information is supposed to be concealed under law (or perhaps policy), but that it recently leaked.

All I can say is that I hope it isn't true.
                  This is what I'm thinking. It wasn't supposed to be public info yet. Sure, The Mirror could just have made this up, but they would potentially get in a lot of trouble if doing so and Hennessy's vague statements for example fuel speculation that something real is underway. I would imagine Team Fury would have threatened to sue the **** out of some newspaper if nothing was legit about this story.

Comment

The time scale makes this seem obsurd.

The only thing I can think of that would make sense is if they've found a result that indicates an abnormality but isn't enough to be an outright positive test. Test results aren't as black and white as common sense would expect, there's a lot of gray areas.

It could be similar to when the New York State Athletic Commission pulled Evander in to inform him that they knew what he was doing and that if he didn't stop it was only a matter of time before they caught him outright. Whether UKAD or the BBBC would take that route though is doubtful.

Comment

"Jews control the media & the banks" -- Tyson Fury = Antisemitic according to the media

"Jews DO control the media" -- Times of Isreal = Not Antisemitic saying the same thing as Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X