Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of the biggest double standards in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
    all the mayweather ward fanbase are only supporting him cause they are the same color but when other fans root for the same people as them they play the race card.
    1) Not true.
    2) No one is stopping you from being a racist.
    3) It takes a special blend of hate and stupidity to point accusations of racism to people whose race is unknown to you. People who do that are usually insecure and self-loathing.

Comment

Most of double standards came from p@ctards aka GGG groopies aka b1tches

Comment

Every fighter ever, when they are young and not that popular, can't stop calling out big name fighters saying something like "EVERYONE IS DUCKING ME, IT"S A DISGRACE. I'LL NEVER BE LIKE THAT. HOW DARE THEY FIGHT WELL KNOWN FIGHTERS FOR MORE MONEY INSTEAD OF FIGHTING ME"

Then, they get a few big fights on HBO, they get used to making money, and they fight all the well known, big money fighters instead of the up and coming or less popular guys.

That's pretty much 90 percent of the arguing on this board.

Comment

Lil G calls out Floyd, Manny, and Cotto. "Everyone is ducking lil G!!!"

Ward calls out Little G. "Pick on someone your own size Ward"

Comment

another never ending thread...

Comment

the race card

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                Lil G calls out Floyd, Manny, and Cotto. "Everyone is ducking lil G!!!"

Ward calls out Little G. "Pick on someone your own size Ward"
                Correction:

"Lil G" calls out Cotto (MW champ) and Canelo (fighting in MW since two years and fighting for the MW title) while he's a MW.

"Lil G" calls out Mayweather at 154lb, division where Floyd is a champ. Willing to drain himself for the fight, and give advantage.

Ward now a LHW wants "Lil G" who is fighting two divisions below.

See the difference? When Ward goes down to 160 for GGG, I'll give you the right.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Correction:

"Lil G" calls out Cotto (MW champ) and Canelo (fighting in MW since two years and fighting for the MW title) while he's a MW.

"Lil G" calls out Mayweather at 154lb, division where Floyd is a champ. Willing to drain himself for the fight, and give advantage.

Ward now a LHW wants "Lil G" who is fighting two divisions below.

See the difference? When Ward goes down to 160 for GGG, I'll give you the right.
                  Everyone knows Cotto is not a real MW. Lil G is calling out all these smaller fighters, but then Ward is a coward for calling out lil G. When lil G moves up in weight to fight someone the way Cotto, Pacquiao, and Floyd have, I'll give you the right.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Everyone knows Cotto is not a real MW. Lil G is calling out all these smaller fighters, but then Ward is a coward for calling out lil G. When lil G moves up in weight to fight someone the way Cotto, Pacquiao, and Floyd have, I'll give you the right.
                    You only answered about Cotto, you conveniently didn't respond the rest.

About Cotto... well, Cotto has the MW most important title. If Cotto beats Canelo and negotiates a fight with GGG at 157 CW, what would be your problem? he fought Geale at 157 and Martinez at 159. Criticize Cotto for not dropping the bell if he's not a real MW, not Golovkin fault.

Correction again.. Smaller fighters that are MW's.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      You only answered about Cotto, you conveniently didn't respond the rest.

About Cotto... well, Cotto has the MW most important title. If Cotto beats Canelo and negotiates a fight with GGG at 157 CW, what would be your problem? he fought Geale at 157 and Martinez at 159. Criticize Cotto for not dropping the bell if he's not a real MW, not Golovkin fault.

Correction again.. Smaller fighters that are MW's.
                      You conveniently left out Pacquiao when you responded. And I don't have a problem with a catchweight I don't know where I said anything about that. Golovkin is the one who has said no catchweight. That's why it's hypocritical of him to try and force a CW on Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X