Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo: Roy Jones Jr weigh in for tomorrow's fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think someone needs to tell Roy that we as boxing fans don't hold those Tarver/Johnson KOs against him, and respect him as a true legend of the sport.

Comment

He looks like hes fighting the homeless man with the golden voice

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I was thinking something similar.

Dude looks like he lives in a homeless shelter
        No joke that guy looks like his is stright from those "Bum Fight" vids

Comment

Wow that photo is hilarious! The other guy reminds me of one of Homer Simpson's bum opponent's that would fight for a sandwich when Homer tried being a boxer.

Comment

I try not to judge whether or not an athlete should retire. I have to say it's different with boxing obviously because you're getting hit in the head. If he's fighting hobo potheads like this guy, then whatever. I doubt that guy will do much of anything. My concern is if he gets a string of wins against bums like this then steps up the competition. He can't be suffering any more brutal knockouts.

On a lighter note, that is a funny picture. Roy looks bored, and the other guy just looks ridiculous.

Comment

Looks like a good fight. Tomorrow is stacked. Wow! Can't wait.

Comment

Well, at least it looks like he's literally fighting a bum off the street and not some giant Russian or some crap.

Comment

His opponent looks like a crackhead off of Bum Fights on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Who's the other guy
                    Courtney Fry. He lost his last fight to a guy with a record of 13-22. Before that, he got stopped by Enzo Maccarinelli.

Comment

The other guy looks like he got picked up at the same dumpster Salsa did.

Comment

Working...
                      X