Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do People Have Double Standards Between Pure "Boxing" Prospects and "Pressure"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    I know, I ****ed up the title from the get go. I give up.

I will add that it's not just prospects. Proven pressure fighters lose once and they are labled exposed. Maidana lost to Alexander and people still ride that loss on him after the Broner win and Mayweather fight.
    Broner lost to Maidana and he has an 800 page thread from 6 months ago still laughing at him. Berto is the face of hype job exposures. Lucian Bute got labeled as an exposed hype job. People bring up Mayweather vs Castillo, a fight he won.

Wait till Stiverne beats Wilder. Everybody gets it equally. Not just pressure fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Broner lost to Maidana and he has an 800 page thread from 6 months ago still laughing at him. Berto is the face of hype job exposures. Lucian Bute got labeled as an exposed hype job.

Wait till Stiverne beats Wilder. Everybody gets it equally. Not just pressure fighters.
      Whoa whoa, hey now.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Broner lost to Maidana and he has an 800 page thread from 6 months ago still laughing at him. Berto is the face of hype job exposures. Lucian Bute got labeled as an exposed hype job. People bring up Mayweather vs Castillo, a fight he won.

I agree, you win.

I can't believe how hard I failed with this thread. I jumped the shark with my soccer thread god dammit. This is the end for me... Christ... Most people don't realize , but I am and it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          are you saying gary russell is a pure boxer?
          He's a pressure fighter the way he fought the Ukrainian guy. He was just brawling.

Comment

I agree, you win.

I can't believe how hard I failed with this thread. I jumped the shark with my soccer thread god dammit. This is the end for me... Christ... Most people don't realize , but I am and it hurts.
            You let the people here get to you man. Was this really about Maidana or was it about people talking **** about Matthysse?

Comment

I agree, you win.

Boxing fans are ******ed sometimes. Don't let them get under your skin.

Comment

Working...
              X