No announcement yet.

Herrera vs Lucas???? anyone interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herrera vs Lucas???? anyone interested

I think maurico herrera vs lucas would be an interesting fight...

I think it would be exciting and would be a good #1 contender fight at 140

What do you guys think??????

I'd be a shame to send Herrera to the slaughter house immediately after his defining moment.

Comment

sure, why not. herrera is crafty in there, he can slip and slide, jab and grab his way into not getting ktfo and possibly winning.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I'd be a shame to send Herrera to the slaughter house immediately after his defining moment.
        I agree. I don't think he lasts too long with Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I honestly dont think it would be a slaughter,,, Herrera has been in some wars and has alot of experience, and a tricky style... If lucas can catch him flush, then yes he can stop him, but im not so certain he can,,, Lucas really never stops good boxers,, judah, alexander, garcia were all able to go the distance, and i think the same could be said for herrera,,,,

Comment

Yeah definitely would be interesting

Comment

I don't like fights like these. Two good guys coming off of a loss facing each other.

Now if it was someone like Broner vs Mattysse (bad guy vs good guy) I'd take it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'd LOVE to see it.

Comment

More money in a Broner fight.

I don't think these two should be matched unless one wins a title to make it worthwhile. Its a difficult fight for both and they will receive peanuts.

Comment

once danny moves up, give herrera a shot at the vacant belts atleast. vs matthyse would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                    X