Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"one fat cat" blocked me for exposing him (see his thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "one fat cat" blocked me for exposing him (see his thread)

Typical Lolbertarian. They panic when their fantasy cult of the 'chosen' gets exposed. Don't believe me? See his thread about the marxist shooter. Once he got put on the spot he ran for the hills.

The same way Ron Paul and his son and all other Lolbertarians like **** Rosenbaum aka "ayn rand" run for the hills when confronted by logic or anything resembling the real world.

"one fat cat' thinks we should let the 'free market' sort things out. if that means working for five cents an hour under slave conditions like they do in China when they make your iPhones, then so be it.

Lets expose this inhumane ideology for what it is. Privileged 'chosen' people trying to corner markets under the guise of 'freedom'

Comment

Barry Sanders was the greatest gawdamn player in the history of collegiate football.

Oh.

Wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Barry Sanders was the greatest gawdamn player in the history of collegiate football.

Oh.

Wrong thread.
        Why are you doing this? I don't mean to say Barry wasn't a good player but how does this pertain to the topic?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Oh.

Wrong thread.
          actually this is the right thread.

Comment

One time for the G.O.A.T. Running back

Comment

Barry Sanders.

The greatest.

Of all time.

Deal with it.

Comment

In your sig pic it shows a weakling landing a pathetic combo and running away.

Its like being proud of making a crappy post about Barry Sanders on an internet forum instead of an actual argument. That's why Chavez won.

Stay losing little man.

:bukkake:

Comment

Barry was the man. I was fortunate enough to be from Detroit during that era and was able to watch that little guy juke guys out of their shoes for a good many years. The guy was amazing.

And yet even with the greatest running back in their backfield the Detroit Lions franchise was able to accomplish NOTHING. Consecutive 1st rund picks on Rodney Peete and Andrea Ware didn't help much.

LONG LIVE BARRY SANDERS..................... Rockin'

Comment

I'm going to assume that little outburst was towards me.

I could take a selfie.

But that wouldn't be fair.

Ask Laddie about me.

Comment

Working...
                    X