No announcement yet.

Analysts: iPhone 5 demand ‘robust;’ ignore the non-news noise

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
    According to some people sales are what counts, if that was the case RIM would still have a great smartphone business.

I'm sure you have great fun on your snes games but that's not what I would buy a phone for. How many consumers do? The fact that none of those games were developed with touchscreen in mind and there are plenty of more modern games for iOS negates that.
    Samsung still make billions in profit. They made the best selling phone of 2012 and the best phone too.

Originally posted by piye View Post
    And where does tension killer get his numbers from? The iPhone 4 by itself sold 100 mill the same as the entire galaxy range.
    First I phone came out in 2007. It took them until 2011 to hit 100 Million. Where the **** do you get your facts son?

1 Year 2008
    2 years 2009
    3 years 2010
    4 years 2011

It took the I Phone 4 years (3 years 9 months) to hit 100 millie

Samsung Galaxy S 2010
    2011 1 year
    2012 2 years
    2013 3 years

(2 years 7 months) to hit 100 Millie.

Apple Announces 100 Million iPhones, 15 Million iPads Sold
    Devin Coldewey
    Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011
    1 Comments

Steve Jobs, on stage at the iPad 2 event today, announced that, among other things, Apple had sold 100 million iPhones.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/03/02/app...on-ipads-sold/

Of course I Phones have sold more, it first came out in 2007 while the S range came out in 2010. 3 years head start yet the I Phone 5 is voted by Cnet, 2nd best to the S3. Boom.

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
      It's a win-win for me then. I have Samsung appliances at home, my computers and mobile phones, however, are always the lates apple models. Both my favorite companies get paid, what could be better?
      Good for you. Keep buying whatever you feel happy with and not just sticking to a brand.

I have a mix of companies that I am happy with. Sony, Samsung, Asus, HP, Dell etc... if you go too cheap then quality of a product is **** but that doesn't mean you should just buy something because it's expensive. Look at the stats, research what the product has to offer.

Comment

According to some people sales are what counts, if that was the case RIM would still have a great smartphone business.

I'm sure you have great fun on your snes games but that's not what I would buy a phone for. How many consumers do? The fact that none of those games were developed with touchscreen in mind and there are plenty of more modern games for iOS negates that.
        Do you really believe there are better games for an iPhone ? How much more of a traitor to technology could you be saying that?

Comment

Oh yeah, propaganda!

None of these analysts or reporters know why Apple are cutting orders for certain, the only people who would are Apple for now.

I'm sure you are dreading January 23rd 2013: http://investor.apple.com/
          anyone with half brain that has a 5% capability of understanding business knows that you cut supply when their is low demand. You raise supply when there is high demand.

Ever heard of the supply and demand curve? probably not. Go away you Apple troll. Only Apple trolls could be fooled into thinking that a cut in supply doesn't equal decreasing demand.

Comment

You still don't get! Hahaha!

Apple don't need to pump up their figures by selling cheap knockoff goods and using BOGOF tactics to inflate their sales figures (RIM tried that tactic for years, look where it got them).
            you must be one of the most horrible Apple defenders. Your garbage is worn out, played out, proven false, and just plain old. Can you come up with something NEW and FACTUAL?

Oh Apple isn't selling cheap goods then why did they strip the iPad mini down so they could sell it at a low cost?

hey could seel it at a low cost? Why is their rumors of a cheap iphone coming out?
            http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/15/te...ones.html?_r=0

Lets see......

Android comes out with bigger screened phones.......Apple makes a bigger screened phone.

Android makes a smaller screened tablet......Apple makes a smaller screen tablet.

Android has had a notification center since it's existence....Apple makes a notification center for iphone (although a bad one)

Panoramic shots??? Oh yea Apple just copied that to.

In Android you hold down button gives you recent apps pop up.......iphone copies the feature and releases something called "fast app switching" which brings up a pop up of your recent apps by pressing home button

and the list can go on and on.

Apple is nothing but a company with old, dull technology, playing catch up and copying anything and everything Android comes out with.

Enjoy your 2 year old software on your "new phone"
            Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 01-16-2013, 01:46 AM.

Comment

in the post above I listed just A FEW of the things Apple has taken aka Stolen from Android.

can anyone list as many things Android has stolen from iOS???????????????

Comment

All my mates who got iphone 5's are jealous of my s3, most of them sold their icraps to cash converters and bought the s3

Comment

I told Breakbeat that Jailbreak community is huge, he and the super ****** !!Shawn tried to tell me otherwise, people want their iPhones jailbroken, this is one of the main reasons why their sales are falling.

Apple sales won't go back up until they release a jailbreak.

Comment

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57...0m-ipods-sold/

According to cnet the iOS devices excluding ipad have sold 400 mill and 250 mill of thos are iPhone sales why is tension killer lying?

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                      http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57...0m-ipods-sold/

According to cnet the iOS devices excluding ipad have sold 400 mill and 250 mill of thos are iPhone sales why is tension killer lying?
                      Maybe I'm missing it, where does it say that they sold 250 million iPhones?

Comment

Working...
                      X